Downtown [Azusa]

"The night's beautiful, Azusa-kun. What do you think?" You asked while strolling the downtown street with Azusa.

"Mhm, you're…. right…." He said while staring up at the moon.

"Thanks for bringing me here. I appreciate it." You said, grateful.

"It's… not… a … big deal… (Y/N)-chan." He smiles right after he said that.

"Oh?" You said. "What's ….. wrong, (Y/N)-san?" Azusa countered. "Nothing, it's just you … smiled. I rarely get to see you genuinely smile… well, not from being cut or hurt." You confessed.

"Ah, I …. see. Do you… prefer… that? The … smile… I mean…" He said.

"Yeah! I do!" You said, confidently.

"So… it is …. good?"

"Mhm."

"Okay. I'll probably…  smile for… (Y/N)-san… then."

"…. Hey, there's a good cafe there. Do you want to go?" You asked.

"Sure…"

You and Azusa went to the cafe you pointed. Once you and Azusa entered the miniscule cafe: you and him were greeted by the warm and homey smiles of the workers. Returning their smiles, you smiled back while Azusa tried to ease himself to such an environment.

You and Azusa started conversing about anything and everything. You found out that Azusa's favorite meal is Shimichi Tograshi and left-handed. Asuza knows now a few things about you. (Insert Random Facts about Yourself) and it made Azusa relieved that he knows something about you.

"Excuse me. Here's the menu." The waiter said.

"Oh. Sorry. Azusa here. *passes menu to Azusa* Hmn? *browses throughout the menu*"

"(Y/N)-san, what …. do you …. like?" He asked.

"Uh- I'll have (Insert What You Will Order). How about Asuza?" You said while noticing the waiter's attention shifting towards Azusa.

"I'll have .... what she's ….. having…." He replied.

"You sure?" You asked.

"Yes…"

"Okay, (Your Order). Is that all?" The waiter asked.

"Yeah, that's all. Thanks!" You said. The waiter picked up the menus and left your table to give your order to the staff in kitchen and wait on other tables.

The view outside was breathtaking, well, from your table view. The only thing hindering you to look even more closely was the glass frame around the cafe. For you the whole scenery looked like it was staged, looking through your left; you saw Asuza staring at the view like you were doing. Eventually, he noticed you staring at him and he asked: "What's …. wrong,
(Y/N)?"

"Uh- nothing. Isn't the view amazing?" You said while blushing fiercely.

"Uh--- okay… I… thought something… was wrong."

You shook your head and continued to stare at the view and have a few more sneak peeks. After a while which seemed like eternity, your and Azusa's order came. The swift good and intoxicating smell of (Your Order) wafted though your nose and the animalistic urge got the best of you.

You devoured like a animal who hasn't eaten in days. You didn't mind anything else but the low eyes dropped on you by who else ----- Azusa. You carefully stared at him. Azusa kept on eyeing, weirdly to be exact, and you seemed fazed.  You let a wide smile out and Azusa seem to relax. Your staring contest was broken off by an "ahem" and you looked at the waiter.

"This on couples who come here. It's on the house." He said and settled in the bouquet.

After his "leave", you examine the beautiful bouquet of ----- bacon. You continued to examined the bouquet. Realizing that Asuza was staring at you, you asked: "Want some?" He stared and said, "Mhm, bacon?" Yeah, cool! Wow. They got a--amazing ideas. Bacon bouquets. At least, it won't wilt and you can eat it!" You said, amazed.

"Ittadakimasu!" You and Azusa said and starting eating the bouquet of bacon.

You and Azusa spent the rest of night walking the downtown alley and with that you knew something about Azusa and vice versa.