Ch.2

Candy POV
Candy: Hey bitches how was class since y'all fucking been m.I.a. in this Bitch me and bae walked to class today all by ourselves where the hell y'all been.
Zianna: Girl me and Calli shit we skipped to go hang with our baes I'm fucking tired of school so shit we skipped
Calli: Yeah and plus I was tired n my head was hurting hell so I was supposed to go get Advil but Zi and fucking Ryan were fucking so I had to wait on they slow loud ass(laughing) girl they was so damn loud all yhu heard was yes daddy yes daddy take me I'm yours ole loud ass nasty ass bitches shit made me sick I couldn't even eat the food bae cooked me n we just now getting back so yeahh.
Unknown POV
Hey y'all wsup the names Brian Brown, 18 years old, Candy's my baby like I luh dis girl to death I'd do anything for her.
Anyways back to the story....
Candy POV
"So why the fuck we wasn't invited to skip" I said
"Yeah wtf we go places together as a family wym" I said.
Then the bell rung to go home so we all started walking towards the exit and into the parking lot.
"So did yhu drive or are you riding with me and bae in my car" I asked asks
"Well that was a stupid question" Zi said
"Well damn I wanted to know shit, sorry for my stupid question" I said
"Well to answer your question nah I drove today me n Zi gone cruise a lil bit then imma take her home n go home." Calli says
"Well be careful, see y'all tomorrow" I said
Bzzz my phone vibrated
Daddy👮: Hey baby girl me and your mom went out Paradise is on her way home tho so keep it clean and be good I luh y'all
Me🍬: Ok daddy love yhu too
End of convo
"Baby yhu wanna come over daddy and momma not at home n Paradise on her way but she wouldn't care."
Brian's POV

"Baby yhu wanna come over daddy and momma not at home n Paradise on her way but she wouldn't care" Candy asked
"Yeah I wouldn't mind, what we gone do" I said winking
"Whatever you want to do baby I'm all  yours."
So we basically ran to her car we got in and she turned on her dad's song kissing on my tattoos and started singing and feeling on me. I ain't go lie she got my dick hard instantly. We finally pulled up and no one was here so I picked her up and ran to her room.
Candy's POV
"Baby take my clothes off I begged"
"Nah yhu good imma take my time."
He started kissing me deeply and passionately sticking his hands in my pants sliding my panties over and inserting a finger.
"Ahh baby" I moaned
Then he took his clothes off slowly showing his abs that were carved to perfection. Then he took mine off and pulled me to the end of the bed and put my legs on his shoulders while he was on his knees. Taking me all into his mouth, flicking his tongue up and down my clit, swirling it around in different sized circles. Then he stuck his tongue into me driving me crazy.
"Baby, oh my gosh" I moaned about to reach my climax.
"I'm coming baby, oh my gosh babe, ahhh faster." I moaned louder. Then he inserted another finger and started going faster in and out of my cat.
Brian's POV
I felt her walls tightening around my fingers and I looked up at her and she going crazy from my touch, my every move, every flick of my finger.
"Hold that shit" I told her while I was still eating her out.
"I can't hold it anymore daddy please let me come" she pleaded.
But I didn't listen I just kept eating. Then she started screaming my name from all of the pleasure .
"Say my name, say my name" I said as I smacked her now wet thighs from her sweating.
"Daddy B" she cried "Daddy Bbbb" she moaned "I can't hold it no more Daddy B" she struggled to get her moan out of her mouth.
"Let it go baby, let it go" I told her. Then I licked up all her juices as she came. I pulled my boxers down and I didn't put a condom on purpose.
"Baby, wait put on a condom" she said. "Don't you love me" I asked her. She just shook her head.
"Well let me get you pregnant" I told her. "Why" she asked I just kissed her and slid my dick into her tight pussy and started thrusting slowly. "Ahhh she cried out" "Harder daddy harder, give it to me baby." She cried aloud.
"Nah I'm making love to you I want you to be mines forever imma make you mines you gone be the one to bare my children." I told her and I felt her rub my cheek, I didn't even realise I was crying. We made LOVE for about two more hours then we came together. "I thought Paradise was coming" I asked her as we got dressed coming out of the shower. "Yeh me too I wonder where she is" she said. When she's thinking about her dad she picks up on his accent. "Baby where your daddy I know your thinking bout him bcuh I can hear yhur accent coming in." "I don't know he hasn't even texted me yet I'm worried"
Paradise POV
"Yeah girl she upstairs fucking her boyfriend or whatever I came in and heard all types of shit I ain't gone say nun doe dats my pookie" I said as I was on the phone. Then she came downstairs with her boyfriend on her heels. "How long you been here Dise" she asked. "Well I was here when you got here I was in the basement watching TV" I told her. "Sooo how much did you hear" she asked "All of it" I replied honestly." You gone tell daddy on me Cakes" she asked me in a sad time with her puppy dog eyes. "Girl that shit don't work on me but nah I could never tell on my pookie y'all have fun I'm going to sleep." I told her, in which I was for once.
Well my name is Paradise Alsina and I'm 19 with long black hair slim thick with my cute ass. Candy is my 17 year old sister and my mom and dad are Promise and August Alsina