Ch.11

March,16- Nine long months later.
Candy's POV
"Daddy!!! Please stop I hate you get on my nerves" I said to my boyfriend Brian
"What is it bebeh girl" he asked looking around fastly pointing his gun. "Well first off put the gun down second Brian won't leave me alone and I'm getting really irritated." My daddy just gave me that really nigga face like why the fuck you call me in here for kinda face. "Fucking really Candy Crush your man slah bebeh daddy eh sitting right der yhu can't tell him you had to yell at me when I'm in here trynna get my sleep since I get none when ya ma here so you wanna interrupt my fucking sleep with a I'm hungry daddy and he won lemme lone type shit WTF Candecianna La'Natician Alsina" he said kinda of yelling. My emotional ass just breaks down like a fucking cry baby but I knew what I was doing. Which I was only doing this to make him get me food. "Daddy how could you say that I'm telling momma when she get home and I'll make sure she won't let you get any for a whole year. Don't believe me I'll start a protest seeing how long women can stay away from sex with or without husbands or anything like that for a milly." He thought about it for a second then spoke. "Allight what you want to eat he asked me." I simply replied with "two double cheeseburgers with bacon on a no seed bun two big macs with light mac sauce and hold the lettuce and a twenty piece nugget with seem and sour sauce." When I finished I looked up at my daddy as he had he down as if he was praying to himself then looked up and called me fat and walked out. Such a meanie I'm not fat I'm just pregnant.
Paradise POV
I heard Candy crying so I was going down to her floor to check on her and my daddy was walking out her room. "Hey daddy whatcha Doin" I annoyed him slightly. "Whatcha wont Dise you want food don't you ." Damn he knew me too good I just shook my head and laughed a little. " I want exactly what Candy's getting. If you don't mind, or do you." "Y'all are two fat ass pregnant people eat more than y'all momma individually when she was pregnant with y'all put together, shit these better be some b as babies because imma be mad if I done spent my money and they lil bitty." He turned and walked away, more like stomp ran. I just shook my head and went into Candy's room where her and Brian were talking.
Brian's POV
So I wanna tell Candy yams about her sisters kidnapping but it was my daddy that did it. I should also tell my daddy that she's pregnant by me instead of lying and saying its some random niqqa. "Baby I need to tell you something" I was about to explain when Paradise walked in. "Hey you guys, whatcha Doin" she asked already starting to work my nerves. "N-nothing don't worry about it it's none of your business I snapped. I got up and walked out. I got out my phone and called my side hoe. "Wassup, you down or what" I asked through the phone. "Iight is it kewl I come by now." I needed some sloppy top real quick. Paradise done pissed me off for today I hope she go into labor.
Little did he know Candy and Paradise went into labor when he left Candy went first cause of stress and then me for the same reason but trying to calm her down.
Nobody's POV
Candy and Paradise were now in the labor room side by side about to push when Brian called and said he was on his way. Meanwhile August and promise had just walked I the room and the doctor told them it was time to push. Paradise's baby Arayah Alsina Johnson 9 lbs 7oz was born March 16 at 11:58. Now Candy's baby on the other hand was 10lbs 10oz and was born March 17 at 12:01 and his name is Quintarious Alsina Brown.