Ch.4

Paradise POV
I woke up to the smell of eggs and bacon. So I took a quick shower washed my face and did my hygiene. Then I went over to my amazing closet and picked out an outfit for the day.
Knock knock knock I heard on my door. So I went over to the door and opened it.
"Who is it" I asked curious to see who's knocking most people just barge right in. "It's me bae stop playing open the door before yo daddy come up here." I hurried up and opened the door and jumped up on him "baby" I cried oh my goodness I missed yhu so much" I told him. He chuckled and laid me on the bed then he got on and layer back pulling me on top of him. "You hungry baby" I asked him while my stomach was grumbling. "Depends what's cooking good looking" he said wriggling his eyebrows at me. I busted out laughing and gave him a kiss, shook my head and went downstairs to come face to face with my daddy grinning.
"Hey daddy wassup" I said.
August POV
She think she slick I rolled back ma cameras nd seen that niqqa of ha's sneak in. She know how I feel bout em so she know betta.
So wah imma do when she come down here is grin like ah idiot nd then when she fix ha plate imma fix ha another one and tell her to give it to ha boyfriend she got in ha room upstairs. Like I'm not dumb bebeh gurl. "Hey daddy wassup" she said coming down the stairs "Nun bebeh gurl who in ya room" I asked ha knowing she was gone lie. "Nobody daddy why" see told ya, lying nd da damn day jus fuckin started. "No reason" I watched ha fix a plate nd I fixed his then she looked at me nd asked "what you doing daddy there's only four of us here" "Nah bebeh gurl, there's five don't starve ya man" then ha eyes got big nd she ain't say nun so I told her "ya forget bout me cameras bebeh gurl" she looked down at ah feet then back up and said she guess she forgot I was so mad at her I went straight to my room with the plates. As soon as I walked in and saw two of my beautiful girls laying in the bed. I went to Promise side of the bed and shook her lightly while kissing her softly, so soft she would barely feel it. "Baby stop I'm tired." So I put one of the plates in front of her nose and she jumped up and I busted out laughing "damn ma yhu funny musta been real hungry." "August shut up shit n why the hell Candy in our bed under me fo" she asked. "She said her stomach was hurting so I tole ha ta come up here wit chu nd I guess she fell asleep" with that being said Candy scooted under her momma more and Promise awweed at the fact she did so.
I picked her up and took my bebeh to her room and put her in the bed and I went to go get her food and put it on ha nightstand but something caught my eye. That really PISSED ME TF OFF.