Ch.12

So this is the day after they have their babies so they're leaving the hospital.

Candy's POV
Uhhh I hate fucking hospitals I'm ready to go the fuck home glad my baby ain't a cry baby because I just couldn't do it then if that's the case. Quintarious is quit the catch tho he's my beautiful baby boy and Paradise just had to have a damn girl. Hey it's OK tho she's still my sister love her to death. It's still been on my mind that they never kept her kidnapper in jail long enough. I don't know how or why but he only did for months he was out before we had the babies I heard. I hope his sons ain't none of our baby daddies.
Brian's POV
Today is the day Candy and the baby get kidnapped by my day I been meaning to tell her but I just couldn't I didn't know how but I don't want to hurt her or the baby. He told me that if she got pregnant would be on me and that exhaust happened to her happens and that I shouldn't have fallen in love with her, she's beautiful though I couldn't help it. "Hey babe want me to get Q while you take a nap "I asked her. She didn't say anything she just shook her head.
Paradise POV
I was sleeping good as hell until I heard my baby voice screaming to the top of her little lungs. I got up and to go get her from her crib in her nursery. Turns out she was only hungry and needed a diaper change. Soon she drifted back off to sleep in my arms and I just sat there looking at how beautiful she looks.
August POV
"Bebeh our bebeh's ain't bebeh's no more they got bebeh's of their own now" I told ha getting in the bed and pulling her close to me. "I know right I was thinking about that too were getting old August" she laughed a little at the end. "Come on ma what cha say dat fa" I asked trying to lighten the subject because I seem her frown. "I don't know I just feel like that." I don't know why but I started tickling her, just to make her feel better. "You know, long as you keep smiling and laughing as hard as I make you, you will never be old to me bebeh" I told ha. She then started kissing me. I pushed her down on her back and hovered over her kissing her. From her lips down to her neck. She stopped me and took off her shirt and then mines. I started back kissing her again grabbing one of her tities and squeezing it. She flipped us over and got on top and took her boy shorts off revealing her bare puddy cat. "Stop staring August" she laughed. I just kept looking at her up and down while she was sitting on top of me. "So you checking me out huh" she asked. "Something like that" I laughed. She whipped out lil Pedro and hoped on my shaft and started riding slowly up and down, back and forth, round and round in circles. I ain't gone lie sometimes my lil ma b riding me like ha ass crazy or something haha. I looked up at her realizing she still had her bra on. I reached up to unhook it but I don't what happen. It just ripped, I know she hates that so I ain't gone say nun because I know it would kiss her off an turn her off. "Baby.....Oooo baby" she moaned into my ear while twerking on me. Oh shit did that do a number boy. I flipped her over and stay pounding that shit. I went slow at first then I stared going faster and faster. I let her get up only to get pulled onto my face. "Stopp, August I'm tired" she said trying to get up. I just kept eating her out and making her moan swishing and swirling my tongue in circles and ovals making her cuz a little so I stuck my finger deep inside her warm and tight pussy and started fingering her. She moaned my name going crazier by the second. I soon inserted another finger into her and pulled them out of her, and kept eating. I felt her tensing up so I pulled her off my face and slammed her onto Pedro. "Ahhh Anthony" she screamed. "D-don't st-stop" she stuttered. I went faster and faster and fifteen minutes later she came and so did I. I pulled her under me and wrapped my arms around her and we drifted off to sleep together.