Ch.10

Candy's POV
I'm so happy that my sister is home and to top that off she's pregnant too. She promised that she would always be here for me and that she will never leave me again, now that made me really happy because now our family can be complete. "Hey watcha doin" Paradise asked me as she came and sat on my bed. "And that I did not miss about you, but I'm glad your home." We just laughed and talked all day long up until about four in the afternoon. "Wanna go to the mall real quick" I asked Paradise because I miss that bonding time we had which stopped way before she was kidnapped. "Yeah sure why not I miss our bonding time too, and I know you were thinking it too" she says laughing.
"So are we taking your car or my car" I asked because I really wanted to take mines. Paradise and daddy are the same they wanted flashy cars and me on the other hand just wants to blend in. "Well how about we take momma Denali then." So we went and grabbed the keys, jumped in the truck and we were on our way. The whole way there we just sang songs on the radio together. When we arrived at the mall I looked at Paradise and she looked back at me then there was an awkward silence again. "Glad we are both pregnant" we both said happily and all jumpy. "You do know what this means right" she'd asked me her eyes were filled with excitement. "Baby shopping together" I screamed and got kit the truck. Paradise acts as if she saw a ghost so she slowed down and stopped talking. "What's wrong Dise, what happened." She just continued being quiet looking around scared as ever. I felt as if I was being watched but I shook the feeling off and went straight into BabiesSwaggOut/BSO. After bout an hour and a half I was hungry so we went to the food court and ate. I couldn't hold back the feeling anymore "so much for bonding time I didn't know I was here alone" I screamed at Paradise.