Ch.5

August POV
That really PISSED ME TF OFF. Oooh she betta hope and pray that she ain't pregnant I can't believe she would do this. In my house, my little princess is fucking. Imma have tell Promise I just know she gone be pissed off. Might have to hold her back.
Promise POV
"Bebeh guess wat tf I jus seen on ma lil princess flo" August said coming in our room looking pissed tf off. "Wat baby wat was it why yhu so angry." "Bcuh that's ma fucking princess and she fucking, in ma house and I found a open and used condom jus laying in the middle of ma damn flo like, come on now." "Well don't worry about it they not baby's no more baby they well Paradise is and Candy is about to be grown so yhu can't be mad." "Why tf yhu ain't mad at them" he asked me and I took off to get in the shower but he caught me and threw me on the bed and held me down. "Why ain't yhu mad Promise La'Nae Alsina, don't let me ask yhu again he said biting my stomach. "Stop August shit yhu know I'm ticklish, damn" but he kept biting me so finally after two minutes I gave up and turned to him. "I'm not mad bcuh they told me they were ready and so I might've tole em to not tell yhu" I said. He got off me and went to take a shower and I was like right behind him and he shut the door in my face and locked it.
Then I heard glass break and screaming and I couldn't figure out who was screaming bcuh Candy and Paradise screams the same. "August, August there's something wrong hurry up n come out" I screamed running up the stairs.
A/n wonder who gets took, wonder who took her, but why would they take her in the first place