Ch.3

August in media
August POV
Well we actually got home super late last night. Later than expected we had to go do some things at the trap bcuh someone tried to break in the trap. They some dumb muthafuckaz bcuh we gt cameras everywhere in there. So they shit out of luck, and I swear one of the dudes looked like Candy's boyfriend but I ain't gone jump to conclusions just yet. So I got up and made breakfast this morning for my girls.
Candy's POV
I woke up to the smell of bacon and grits. So I stood up and went in the bathroom to get dressed and take a shower but instead I ran to the toilet and threw up.
I felt sick but I just didn't think of it as nothing so after showering and getting dressed I went downstairs to eat. Instead came face to face with my daddy.
"Hey daddy good morning" I said hugging my daddy tightly.
"Um hey bebeh girl what's wrong yhur hugging meh extra tight today" he replied and I looked down. "Bebeh girl hole ya head up an tell ya dahdeh wats wrong." "I don't feel good daddy." I told him crying really hard. "Well no need fah ahh dem dehmn wahter wurks. Go get in the bed with your momma" he told me. "Well where you going daddy" I asked curiously.
"No where imma finish cooking."
He told me. So I went up the stairs into my mom and dads room with my mom and got in the bed with her but she was still sleep so I snuggled under her and fell asleep again.