Ch.15

Promise POV
This morning when I woke up I tried to get up and I couldn't get up for some reason. I looked behind me and August was holding onto me tight as if I was going to leave him forever. "Where you going baby" he said while scooting closer to me. "To the bathroom and then the kitchen to cook, anything else" I asked with an attitude. To be honest I didn't know I had a attitude. I hope he didn't hear that. "What you say" he said sleepily sitting up on his elbows rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.
"To the bathroom and tithe kitchen to cook breakfast." I got up and went in the bathroom and took a shower, washed my face, and did my hygiene. Finally when I finished I washed my hands and flew down stairs careful not to wake the babies. I grabbed the eggs, bacon, pancake mix, wieners and rice. As soon as I finished cooking everyone came down and ate. I already ate while I was cooking so I went upstairs to check on the babies since Paradise and Candy were downstairs eating. "I can't tell her" I heard Jason say from Promise's door. I put my ear up to it and listened. "I can't, I don't wanna do this anymore....why because I have a kid now....I don't care I love my family and that's one thing your not to me anymore and you will never touch again DADDY CHRIS" he whisper yelled I backed up and pretended like I had just walked up here and went into the room and he came out with his head down. "You ok Jason, you look like there's something on your mind." "No ma'am I'm ok thanks for asking" I shook off the feeling and walked in to check on the babies and they were knocked out cold. I gave them both a kiss and I went back to my floor and got back in the bed. Only to be bothered by August again.

August POV
She thinks she slick I heard what Promise said this morning. I played like I didn't so tonight I won't hold her because I know she likes to be held, without me holding her she will be up all night. I walked downstairs for breakfast this morning and sat down with Paradise and Candy. "Hey bebeh girls how my princesses sleep last night with my grandkids" I asked them. "Good daddy, they're still sleep. They've been sleeping since we left the hospital they barely wake up to eat so we have to wake them up to feed them" Promise said while Candy just munched on her food like there was no tomorrow.

Candy POV
I woke up refreshed but for some reason I didn't wanna talk I just sat there and listened to Paradise and my daddy talk. "Why you not talking bebeh girl what's wrong with daddy's princess" he asked. To be honest I do t even know what's wrong with me. I just started crying, I don't even know why though. I was crying for no reason. I never knew I was this sad I felt so happy last night and now I feel depressed for some reason I have no reason to be I have a baby who needs me. I don't want to be like this around my baby. I've been like this all my life my daddy and my mo.ma knows, but Paradise doesn't know about it because asked them not to tell her. The doctors said I had a personality disorder. Either I can be happy or sad for a long time then I go back to normal but they never gave me medicine because I didn't want it. I feel horrible for not telling her but I'll tell her later.

August POV
I saw how sad she was and I knew it was that personality thing ahead always had since DC she was little. I went upstairs to tell promise and she was sitting on the bed. "Baby, Candy's personality thing is back and is even worse this time she looks really tired and sad, but Paradise said the babies been sleeping since they left the hospital" I told her laying between her legs on her stomach since she was leaving on the headboard with her legs up a little. "I didn't even notice when I was leaving the kitchen. Think she gonna be alright or do you think we need to tame her down there" she replied. "Yeah I'm tired of seeing her looking like this and had had the baby now she can have the meds she needs" I said honestly.
"I heard you this morning by the way your gonna get it to. Why you say that to daddy" I said picking a belt up off the floor popping it making her jump. "Wh-what you talking bout b-baby" she stuttered. "You know but I'm not going to whoop you, you gone see sugar your punishment is tonight fight now we have to leave"I did taking a shower and getting dressed.

Candy POV
So right now is my chance to tell her my condition but I'm really nervous. I don't want her to get mad cause she's the only one who doesn't know about it. "I-I have something to tell you. It's important, something I should've told you awhile ago..."

A/N: I added two more characters in this book Carlee and Diego Lewis they have two twin girls name Carmina and Delana Lewis. Carlee is Candy's personal doctor and Diego is her husband one of August's new friends.