Ch.6

August POV
"August, August something's wrong hurry up and come out" I heard Promise yell. As much I wanted to ignore her right now I got out dried off and got dressed. When I was getting dressed I heard Promise yelling and screaming. When I heard her screaming it made me worry what was going on so I quickly ran up the steps to the second floor to Paradise's floor and I seen Promise and Candy on the floor hugging and crying. From that point on I already knew what was happening. I know as a Fatha I shouldda been one an look for my bebeh gurl but then again I already knew why that nigga from the trap took her. Time for payback now. First rule in the book never put your family in the situation of the trap and what goes down there two never fuck with family or that's the end. As you can see I fucked up the first rule and he fucked up the second and don't y'all say he even because it's not even if yhu taking my bebeh gurl so until I get her back I'm killing everything in my way. That's ma heart and soul that's ma first born fawk yhu mean shit. Got me fucked all the way up shit.
Promise POV
When I got to the second floor I busted out crying and sat on the floor crying and screaming and I heard Candy what was wrong with me but I couldn't answer so I looked at the window and she already knew and she started crying harder than me and we hugged each other crying. I heard footsteps and then in came August, his face went from curious to angry to like he already knew what was happening. I just kept crying because I really didn't feel like fighting with him right now especially with my baby girl gone, first girl, first baby to live (that's another story to tell), first piece of happiness now all of that is gone just vanished.
Candy's POV
As me and my mom were crying I looked up and saw my dad leaving the room I was going to tell about me possibly being pregnant today. Now, it's just not the right time to say anything except WHERE THE FUCK IS MY DAMN SISTER!!! She like my other half and as much as we argue it only brings us closer and I live that but I'm going to call my boyfriend and tell him the news and what happened to my sister.