Ch.14

A/N: I'm adding a character because I forgot to give Paradise baby daddy/ boyfriend a name so yeahh.

Jason POV
Well my name is Jason Johnson some people call me Jay some call me JJ but to me I don't care what yhu call me as long as yhu don't disrespect me. Anyways Paradise and I have been dating for almost two years. Her sister Candy, her baby daddy/ boyfriend is my brother we just have different daddies. They got together this year, this year would be a whole year for them. I'm not like them tho they want to hurt Candy and keep the baby. I live Paradise I don't wanna hurt her so sooner or later I'm going to have to tell her what's going on so they can go far away. I say they and not we bcuh if I go with them they'll track us down bcuh of me. I don't want my child growing up around shit like this I don't Gaborone for this. Arayah and Paradise are my sunshine on bad stormy days, they're always here. They don't nag me at all. I love being a family man. I was gonna ask Paradise to marry me now is not the right time. With my daddy trying to kill her sister and plan his plan. I don't want her to not want me. You know, like I can't picture myself without my two girls love them to death. I think I'm going to ask her about moving away her and her family so it can die down and they come back. Nobody should have to go through this. My daddy was never there for me when I needed him but he's quick to play daddy with someone else's kids. Arayah will not grow up like this neither will her cousin, I care for Candy too she like the sister I never got. My sister is gone all bcuh of what my daddy wanted to do. I'm done with him like I can't deal but I'm going to try and get them away from here. This is a bad place. Nice knowing ya and it was nice to meet yhu guys.