Jace the double threat: Actor and Spy

After Riele stormed off I instantly went to the most nosy person I know. Ella.

Jace: Hey Ell can I talk to you

Ella: Yeah I gotta talk to you about Rie

We go into Ella's dressing room. When she closes the door she turns around with a venomous look on her face. Oh god. What have I done this time?

Ella: WHAT DID YOU DO TO RIELE?!

Jace: I-I haven't done anything

Ok I'm not afraid to admit that I'm literally terrified right now. Don't get me wrong I love Ella she is like a sister to me. On the show and real life. But when she's angry she's scary.

Ella: YEAH RIGHT! WHY IS SHE CONSTANTLY IN HER DRESSING ROOM?! WHY ISN'T SHE AS HAPPY AS SHE USED TO BE?!

Jace: Ok I admit something happened but I made a mistake and I NEED your help to fix

She sighed and rolled her eyes.

Ella: What do you need help with?

I explained the situation to her putting in as much detail as I could whilst she stood there absorbing it all. Once I was done she nodded then hit me over the head. Ow!

Jace: Ow!

Ella: You idiot!

Jace: I know I'm an idiot! No need to hit me...

I glared at her and age glared back.

Ella: Why do you need my help?

Jace: I want to go spy on their date and I want you to come with me

Ella: Ok... Why?

Ugh! When will she stop with the questions?

Jace: Well 1st I think that you'll help my cover and 2nd your a girl and you can help me understand what's happening

Ella: What if she catches us?

Jace: Then I'm Carlos Hernandez and your Sandy Beaches

Ella: Sandy Beaches?

Jace: Yeah what's the problem with that?

Ella: Say it in your head Jace...

Sandy Beaches, Sandy Beaches, Sandy... Beaches.... Ohhhhhh....

Jace: Ok your Jasmine Fierra

Ella: The Austin and Ally character from the season 3 finale?

Jace: Oh just come up with your own identity!

The date

Ella found out the time of the movie they were going to see. Both of us were wearing hoodies and sun glasses  We got there a little  early so I quickly re capped with Ella.

Jace: Ok so remember if Riele spots us we're Carlos and Fifi Hernandez. We're brother and sister and our 'mom' forced me to bring you here.

Ella: Yes Jace I know that because you've said it about... 10 TIMES!

Just at that moment I saw Riele and Braeden walk in laughing. That should be me.

We walked over got the tickets and went into the theatre. We sat down in the back row. That way I can make sure that there's no funny business and they won't catch us.

During the movie

Things are going pretty well so far. Wait a minute.... He's doing the fake yawn that turns into his arm around her. Real original Braeden -.-

Wait another minute... He's turning her head around.... Rude! She could've been watching the movie! He begins to lean in... Not gonna happen.

I quickly grab a handful of popcorn and throw it at them. They both look around confused. I raise  the popcorn bucket to just underneath my eyes as I glare at Braeden.

When it happened again I did the same thing and high fived Ella but the third one was a bit much.... Um.... I threw my entire bucket at them....

That's when Riele stormed out. When she came back in there was a security guard. Ella and I looked at each other. Oh no...

Riele: Those two over there sir

She pointed at us. Ok so apparently she did notice us....

The man came up to us and grabbed us by our sleeves. When he pulled us up we accidentally went forwards then jerked up making our sunglasses fall off and our hoodies go down.

Riele: JACE?! ELLA?!

Ella and I looked at each other.

Jace and Ella: Uh oh....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please check out my new story it's called Her Last Days and it's a Jaele story. Please read it I've only got the prologue but I'm still proud of it.
Shohini💖