Unusual - #4

Dave:" come here" he put his duffle bag down and I dragged myself over to him like a sulking baby.

Me:" do you have to be gone for so long?" I pouted my bottom lip as he held my waist.

Dave:"yes. Its just two weeks, I've been gone longer before"

Me:"I know but.." I let out a sigh trying to collect my thoughts "..its been a while since you went away on one of your business trips" I looked up at him and he kissed me.

Dave:"I'll be back before you know it and I'll call every morning and night" I sighed once more before we kissed. We pulled apart and he picked up his duffle bag. "Love you"

Me:"love you too" he left and I frowned. Two weeks is just too long for me. I headed to our room and brought out all the work that needed marking. What a great way to spend my Saturday' I complained to myself. I began marking and was done in about two hours.

-

Carol:"nice weekend?" I sighed and gave her a glum look.

Me:"Dave's off on a business trip" I said then turned over to the coffee machine.

Carol:" ahhh"

Me:"two weeks. Two rough weeks" I took my coffee and sat down as she followed.

Carol:" he'll be back before you know it. Think of it this way, you get time alone. A little breather"

Me:"yeah I guess so, I'm just missing him "

Carol:" or.. You're missing the sex " I giggled and shook my head.

Me:" do you ever stop?"

Carol:" nope, not really" we both laughed and the bell went off.

Me:"well here goes another week" she giggled and we said our goodbyes as I went off to my form room.

Jordell:

She walked into the room looking glum. A tottaly different person than who she was last week. She didn't even call out the register, just looked about to see who was here and marked them in. When the bell went, everyone hurried off to their first lessons but I held back, being the last person to leave.

Me:"are you ok miss?" I questioned as I stood infront of the table opposite her.

Lisa:"yeah I'm fine" she looked away and I stood there longer. Not speaking a word to one another. "You're going to be late for your lesson"

Me:"are you sure you're ok?" She nodded and stood up straightening herself up.

Lisa:"I've got to prepare a lesson plan so hurry off to your first lesson before you're late" she walked to the other end of the class and started fiddling with papers. Without another word, I left the room and headed to my lesson.

Lisa:

Once he left and the door shut I sighed with relief. Was I that down in the dumps that one of my own students noticed? I shook it off and carried on with what I was supposed to be doing.

-

I got home after a tedious day; I hated teacher meetings, I just found them a waste of my time. I couldn't be bothered to cook so I ordered a Chinese takeaway. I ran a bath and went into my room before stripping down then getting into the bath. After half an hour of relaxing, I decided to get out and change into some comfortable pyjamas as I waited for the food to arrive.
-

Dave:"wow missing me that much huh?" I giggled and sat down in a more comfortable possition. I had decided to give Dave a ring and see how he was getting along. More so to hear his voice really.