Chapter 1.

It's a nice warm summer day, I'm outside on my porch swing, enjoying the sun. After a few more mins of sitting in the swing I get up and walk across the yard. Then I- oh me! I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Alexandria Hale. I'm 17 and I'll be a senior in high school next year. I live in the countryside of Tennessee. I look around at everything, the open fields now filled with different colored horses. I continue to admire the horses until I hear a large truck infront of my house. I run bk to the front yard only to discover a moving truck and an impala at the vacant house across from mine. I watch with high curiosity as two guys get out of the impala. One comes from drivers side, he's short and stocky. He has a leather jacket on and sunglasses. His short light brown hair glents off the Sun. The other comes from the passenger side, he's tall and slim, but built well. He has long, almost shoulder length brown hair. He has on a red flannel and a pair of sunglasses that match the other guys. All of a sudden they both look at me, I see the short one say something to the tall one and they both smile at me. I blush and hide behind my waste long blonde hair and go inside my house. I watch them start unloading boxes and taking them into the house. After a while I decide to make them a pie to welcome them to the, I guess you could say neighborhood. I go to the kitchen and start making a cherry pie. While the pies baking I run upstairs to my room and make myself look presentable. I brush out my long hair and put on a short pair of shorts and a cute tank top. I run downstairs and get the pie from the oven. "Just perfect" I smile. After it cools of a put a lid on the pie pan and head out the door. I hesitate a bit before knocking on their door. I hold the pie close to me a bit scared. All of a sudden the door opens and the tall one is standing there, shirtless. I longly hesitate before I speak. "Uh, H~hi. I'm Alexandria.... I live across the street... I just wanted to w~welcome you to the neighborhood." I say, my voice a bit quiet. He smiles brightly. "Hi, I'm Sam" he says with a husky tone. I smile back. "Nice to meet you Sam." I say and the shorter one joins him at the door. "Hi I'm Dean, Sam's brother." the short one says with a deep sexy tone. "Nice to meet you Dean, I'm Alexandria. Oh um here... I made this for you guys." I hold the pie out to them. "It's a cherry pie." I watch as Deans eyes light up. "Pie...?... I love pie..." I hand it to him and he smiles. "Alexandria, I love you already" I blush as he clutches the pie and walks back into the house. Sam laughes softly. "My brother sure does love pie..." " I can see that.." I say with a chuckle. "Well it was nice meeting you Alexandria, but we've got to get bk to unpacking. But tomorrow, you can come over for dinner.... I~if you want to..." he smiles. I nod." You to Sam, and sure! That sounds lovely, see you then." I say with a smile, then head home.