chapter 10 Contains sexual content

He lays me onto the bed and climbs over me, kissing my neck. I gasp softly and run my fingers through his long brown hair. He slips off the sweater, and smiles that I'm completely bare chested. "May I?" he asks, hovering his hands over my breasts. I slowly nod. He gently grasps and rubs them. I let out a soft moan and he smiles. I blush deeply. He then takes off his shirt and pulls me up against him. My almost completely bare body against his. He then takes off his pants, he's now only in a pair of black boxers. He kisses me deeply. His hands roaming my body, mine tangled in his hair. He uses one of his hands to slowly slide down my panties. I blush deeply as he breaks the kiss and looks me in the  eyes as he pulls them off. "Ally.... Are you a...a virgin..?" Sam asks, his voice soft. I blush deeper and nod softly. He smiles "I'll be gentle, I promise" I nod and He smiles more. I then feel his fingers brush over my lower area. I blush deeper. "Ready?" He asks. I hesitate for a second. "Y~yea... I am..." he slowly slides down and lifts up my legs a bit. He sets his head between them and starts kissing and licking softly. I gasp softly as I feel him. Small moans escape me as he continues. After a while, he lifts his head away and lays my legs down. I look down to notice my claws out. "S~sam....." I say, my voice quiet. He looks at me as I show him my hands. He smiles. "It's alright, your state of arousal is bringing out ur wolf..." I nod then He sheds his boxers. He then leans up to me, kissing me deeply and moving his lower area to meet my own. He kisses deeper, trying to detract me as He slowly and carefully slides in, I whimper softly. He groans as my claws lightly pierce his back. After a while I get used to him being inside me. My moans fill the air. Lets just say that the rest of the night was heavenly.

Sorry this chapter is short! I'll make it up to you for whats going to happen next :) ( and yes, pun intended XD )