Chapter 3.

The next morning I wake up still in Sam's arms. I look at him and smile. I look at his face, taking in all his angelic features. My gaze moves down his neck and into his chest. My hand grazes over the tattoo on the right side of his chest. I bite my lip softly as I trace his lightly. I hear him softly chuckle. I look up at him, his hazel eyes meeting my blue ones. I blush deeply. I see him slowly lean forth. "M~may I kiss you...?" I blush even more and nod. He smiles and softly kisses me. I kiss him back, taking in how incredibly soft his lips were. He sits up and pulls me up with him, not breaking the kiss. I move onto his lap and continue to kiss him. After a few more mins of us kissing, he slowly pulls away, A very large smile upon his face. I look down, blushing deeply. He pulls me into a hug. "Your blushes are incredibly beautiful." he whispers into my ear. I smile "why thank you." He chuckles lowly. We sit there, me in his arms straddling him for the next hour. "I'm sorry Ally but I have to go before my brother searches the whole earth for me.." I frown. "You'll come back won't you?" He nods. "Of course I will, don't forget you have to come to dinner okay." I nod and he gives me a soft peck on the lips. I get off his lap and he goes to the window. "Till we meet again love." he says as he winks and hops out the window. I rush to the window to make sure he made it safely down. He looks up and me and wolf whistles. I look down and notice I'm still in my bra and panties. I giggle"Go home already Sammy!" I say jokingly. He put his hand over his heart acting like he's hurt. He then blows me a kiss and goes to his house. I shut my window and go back into my room, trying to wrap my head around what's happening. I look around my room for clothes and notice Sam left his shirt. I pick it up and put it on, and button the buttons. I look at myself in the mirror and notice how the shirt hugs all the right curves. I take it off and hop in the shower. I wash my body with my favorite strawberry scented soap. I then wash my hair with vanilla scented shampoo. I rinse then get out and start drying my hair. I straighten it and put on a little bit of makeup. I put Sam's shirt on and wear it as a dress. (outfit up top) I put on a pair of boots and as I finish getting ready the doorbell rings. I run down the stairs and answer the door. Sam is standing there wearing a flannel just like the one he left over. He notices that I'm wearing his shirt and he smiles. "I was wondering where my shirt went" He chuckles. "You left it... So I improvised" I smirk and look at him. He laughed softly and holds out his hand. I take it in mine. "Come on, let's head to dinner." I smile brightly and follow him, as he heads to his house.