Chapter 2

I wake up in the middle of the night, hearing a pecking noice at my window. I roll over and try to play it off as my imagination, but it sounds again. I get up and wrap a blanket around my almost naked body and go to the window. I open the curtains only to see Sam. I open up the window. "Sam? What are you doing out here? It's 2 am." I whisper/yell to him. "My brother's drunk and I just need someone to talk to... May I come up?" I says, a bit of sadness in his voice. "Of course... Come on..." I say then open up the window fully. He climbs up the tree and through the window. I walk over to my lamp and turn it on. He looks at me and I can tell he's noticing I only have a blanket wrapped around me. I notice him bite his lip then blush. He continues to stare then I wave my hand infront of his face. "Hello, earth to Sam." He quickly snaps out of it and blinks a couple of times. He blushes deeper and looks down. "I uh... Sorry...." I giggle softly and put a hand on his shoulder. "Its okay Sam, now what did you want to talk about?" "Nothing imparticular... I just wanted someone to talk to while my brothers at the bar..."I lean forth and hug him. After a minute, he realises whats going on and he hugs back. "You know... We could get to know each other if you would like" I say to him as I pull away from the hug and smile softly. He smiles brightly, "I would love to." Me and Sam spend the next hour chatting and learning about each other. After a little while longer I yawn softly. "Tired?" he asks. "Only a little..." I say, looking up at him. "Want me to go home?" he asks. I shake my head. "Please stay?...." He smiles "Of course." I stand up and head over to my bed. I drop my blanket showing my bra and underwear as I climb into my bed. I look over at Sam, who's jaw has literally hit the floor. "Close your mouth or you'll catch flies" I say jokingly. He scratches the back of his neck awkwardly and looks down. I pull back the blanket and scoot over. "Come on, I ain't gon wait forever." He slowly makes his way to my bed, taking his shirt off in the process. He gets in and lays down, pulling me too his chest. I snuggle into his warmth and the next thing I know, is that I'm asleep in Sam's arms.

Sorry for such a short chapter! But I promise the next will be more interesting ^w^ bye til the next chapter my little moose and squirrels.