Chapter 8

Ally pov
I look back at the boys and their getting what smells like Angel blades out of the trunk. I look back at the warehouse and use my angelic powers to make myself appear inside. I look around it's dark and damp. I start to sniff around and I hear cas yelp in pain. I sniff the air and find his scent coming from the room across from me. I let out a loud howl, letting him know I'm here.
Cas pov.
They swipe the Angel blade across my bare chest again. I scream in pain. "Tell us where she is! We want the girl!" I pant and hang my head low. "I~I don't know where she is..." I say quietly and the do It again. I scream even louder. Then we all hear a loud howl. I watch as a very large wolf guardian walks in, her hackles raised and her ears pinned back. She's growling. "Ally" I whisper and she looks at me. "Cas. Stay alive Okay. Me and the boys are here to save you" her voice rings in my head. I nod. I watch as she stalks towards the Angels. "Impossible... All the guardian were killed in war..." one whispers while their backing up. Then one charges her. She bites him and he explodes to dust. The other drops his blade and tries to run. She howls and he explodes to dust also. She walks over to me and an angelic symbol glows on her head. She licks the wounds on my chest and they heal. She licks the ones only cheeks and arms, They heal also. She chews through the ties and picks me up with her head. She slides me down her neck and I hug onto her as she carries me out. Sam and Dean are standing at the door speechless. "I'll be carrying him back to my house. He needs to fully heal. You two get home and get some rest. Its late." She says to Sam and Dean. They both sigh, "yes ma'am" She nods and let's out a howl. I grip onto her fur as she takes to the sky, then I slowly fall deep into the darkness of sleep.
Ally pov.
I get to my house and take Cas inside. I carefully lay him in my bed. I take off his ripped shirt and pants with my mouth leaving him in his boxers. I get a blanket and lay it over his crotch. I grab a wash tag with my mouth and cover it in water. I use my mouth to wash his with the rag. After washing the blood from him I lick the wounds and they close up. He Continues to lay their, sleeping. Still in my wolf form, I crawl up on my bed and curl myself around him, falling into a deep sleep.

Sorry that this is a little short. I'll update again soon!