Chapter 6

Ally's pov
I walk back up to my room, fuming. I let out a scream and collapse on my bed. I continue to scream until I hear a knock on the door. I growl as I open the door. Castiel stands their awkwardly, noticing I'm still naked. "I uh.... You wanted me to stay?" I nod then turn around and walk into my room. I put on a very large sweater. "Sit." I point to the bed. He immediately sits. "Tell me about what I am." I say to him as I sit beside him. He hesitates then speaks. "Angelic guardians, are very powerful beings. Even more powerful then the archangels. God created them as... Sort of a pet, or you can say guard dog of heaven and all its beings. May it be the angels or the people that reside there." he explains. I look at him. "Do I protect a specific angel?" He nods, "Yes, you and the angel you protect will have the same mark." "You mean this thing?" I show him the wing shaped mark on my shoulder blade. He nods then freezes. He takes off his shirt and reveals the same mark. "Our marks match..." I say quietly, as I run my hand over the mark on his shoulder. I feel his body shiver from my touch. "What does this mean?..." I ask him. "I don't quite know... Father didn't exactly leave much about the guardians with us angels. We'll have to ask an angel of... Higher power." I nod. He puts his shirt back on. "All I know is that were connected." he says quietly. "Dean and Sam must be worried about me. I should get back to them." I nod and hug him. He hesitates for a moment then hugs back. "Thanks for the help Cassy" I say to him. He chuckles lowly and quietly. "Your welcome. " I let him go and smile, he vanishes. I fall back on my bed as a pecking noise comes from my window. I look out it and it's Sam, looking up at my window. I smile and open it. "Well howdy Winchester." I say to him and he chuckles. "May I come up?" I nod,"Of course" and back away from the window. He climbs up the tree beside my window. I stand infront of the window waiting for him. As soon as he gets in the window he checks me all over. "Your not hurt are you?" I take his face in my hands and kiss him. He automatically calms down. I pull away slowly. "I'm fine Sammy." I look him in the eyes. He smiles softly and pulls me close to his chest, engulfing me in a hug. "Good... I don't think I could live with myself if you werent..." I smile and wrap my arms around him, hugging him bk. He unwraps an arm from around me and lifts my face by my chin and kisses me with passion and something else... I could sense it... It was love. I kissed him back with more then he put forth to me. His hands moved to my bare bottom and mine to his hair. He squeezes my butt a bit and I gasp softly. A deep chuckle erupts from His chest. We slowly pull away from each other. "What's so funny Winchester?" I look at him, an eyebrow raised. "Oh, nothing." he states, a large smile across his face. I roll my eyes "Uh huh." He chuckles again and picks my up from under my butt. I automatically wrap my legs around his waste and and my arms stay around his neck. I smile and lay my head against his. He turns around and lays me down softly. His head goes straight into my neck and he kisses it. I lean my head over and gasp softly. I feel him smile against my neck. As he continues kissing, I slowly lift his shirt. She pulls back and I lift it over his head. I toss it to the floor and he kisses me. As we kiss his hands slide up my shirt and caress my upper body. My back slowly arches as he continues. He starts to lift my shirt then his phone rings. He groans and I let out a soft giggle. He kisses me one last time then gets up and grabs his phone. He answers it. "Hey Dean." I tapped into my wolf to hear what Dean is saying "Sammy. You need to get her, Cas is gone.." All of a sudden the mark on my back stars burning. "Ow damn!!" I feel my eyes glow their angelic blue. Sam looks at me and almost drops his phone. I get a sharp pain in the body. I fall as I feel myself forcefully transforming. I change but theirs something different this time. I have gigantic white and blue Angel wings. I look down at Sam. "Cassy is in touble. We need to find him."