Chapter 7

Sam's pov
I hear Ally yell and look at her. She standing there, eyes glowing blue like Cas's do. "Sam? Sam!" Dean yells through the phone and I don't answer him. I continue to watch her as she shifts into her large wolf. But this time large Angel wings sprout from her back and her fur now has blue in it, along with her wings.  She looks directly at me. "Cassy is in trouble. We need to find him" I nod and she vanishes. I hear a howl come from outside. I look out her window and she's standing outside staring up at me. "Jump Sammy." her voice rang in my head. I look at her and shake My head. "No way!!" I yell out the window. "Jump now" She growls. I open her window all the way and close my eyes, then jump. I land in something fluffy. I open my eyes to see that I landed on her back. Her laugh rings in my head. "Did u think I was trying to hurt you?" I let her head. "I didn't know what to think ally" she laughes again then walks towards mine and Deans house, she lets out a loud growl. I hear a thud and she dies laughing. "I scared him" she says. Dean slowly opens the door and looks at me, then Ally. "Sammy?... Alexandria...." She lays her large ears bk and smacks him upside the head with her wing. He gives her a death glare and she growls at him. "You two stop!" the both look at me, Ally nods. "Sorry Sammy" I pet her. "It's okay" I sigh. "We need to go find Cas. Ally said he was in trouble." Dean looks at her. "And how do you know that." She looks to him and I know she's speaking in his head. He gets a shocked look on his face then nods to her. "Can u sense where he is?" He asks her and then she speaks to both of us. "I can tap into the Angel radio and see if anyone is talking about it." We both nod and her eyes glow again. We all go silent as she listens in. She then looks at us and speaks aloud to both of us in a deep alluring voice" I know where Cas is. Dean stay with me, Sam get the car and follow me." My jaw drops"But~But I wanted to ride with you..." She turns and licks my cheek. "You can on the way back, me and Dean have to talk." I look over at Dean and I pretty sure I saw him gulp. I kiss her muzzle and slide off her back. "Keys" I hold my hand out to Dean. He gives me the no way in hell look. Ally growls and he throws them to me. I chuckle and catch them. Ally lays down and nudges Dean with her large head to get on her back. He cautiously does. She puts her muzzle under his butt and throws him on. I go get in the car and start her up. I honk the horn letting her know that I'm ready to go. She lets out a loud howl.
Deans pov.
I watch as Ally spreads her large blue and white wings. "Ready Dean?" I shake my head no and she chuckles. "I won't let u fall, I promise." She lets out another howl signaling to Sam it's time to leave. She takes off in a sprint and I grip her fur tighter. Then she jumps and flaps her large wings. We hit the air as she goes higher. She stops flapping them and we glide. "You okay Dean?" she asks. "Yea... I'm fine." she nods. "Look down to see if Sam is still behind us." I gulp. "D~Down?" "Yes u big pansy. Look down." I slowly look down, to see Baby and Sam right below us. "Y~yea... He's down their..." she nods. "Alright Dean. We need to have a little chat." she says. "About?" I ask. "Sam... He's been on edge. He doesn't show it but I can smell the edgeyness coming off him..." she says softly and I nod. "I'll keep watch on him." "Thank you Dean. I care a lot about him. I don't want to see him hurt" I reach up and let her soft neck fur. "We'll protect him Ally." she nods. Then her ears perk up. "We're here, hold on." She stops flying and bolts towards the ground. Lightening strikes as she hits the ground. I slide off of her and walk to the car as Sam pulls up. Sam gets out and we get the Angel blades out of the trunk. We look up to see Ally, completely vanish.