Chapter 9

Ally pov.
I wake up and look down to see Cas, still asleep. I nuzzle his face and his eyes slowly open. I lick his cheeks and let out a quiet howl. "You're okay!" He smiles and I wag my tail. "That I am, thank you Ally for saving my life." I curl around him even more and give him a wolfish hug. "That's what guardians are for" He smiles and scratches behind my ears as I lay my head across his chest. We both end up falling back asleep.
Sam's pov
It's been hours since we've seen Ally or Cas. Me and Dean are worried about them both. "Sam. You need to get some sleep.." Dean states as he walks in yawning. "I won't sleep luntil I know their safe, that shes safe.." I drink the last bit of beer in my bottle and put it in the trash. I hear Dean sigh softly, "You really care about this girl... Don't you?" I nod. "Does she um... Remind you of Jess?..." he asks softly and that name makes my heart hurt. I close my eyes as I feel the tears hit the brim. Jess... I thought the girl I lost a couple months ago to the yellow eyed demon.... Just like mom. I snap out of my thoughts and grab a couple of beers from the fridge. Then I head to my room.
Dean's Pov
I watch Sam head to his room. I sigh softly and grab a beer. I sit at the table and rub my head before opening it and taking a sip. I know he cares about this girl, I know he loves her. I think to myself. I've got to keep them both safe... I finish my beer and try Cas's phone, but it goes to voicemail. I look out the window and at Ally's house, only to wonder if their in there....
Ally pov
We wake up hours later. I look at Cas who is slowly opening his eyes. "You alright?" I ask him. He nods and smiles. And I nuzzle him "good. Now we better get over there before Sam and Dean search the world for us." he nods. "I agree" I uncurl from him and he gets up. I stretch as he puts his clothes bk on, but not buttoning his shirt. I turn bk to normal and slip on a tank top and some shorts. We both vanish from my room and appear inside their house at the same time. Sam and Dean look at us both "Ally!!! Cas!!!" they both yell. Sam takes me into his arms and Dean takes Cas into his arms. I smile and wrap my arms around him. "I didn't think u were gonna make it out...." I run my fingers through his shoulder length hair. "Of course I was gonna make it out, I wouldn't ever leave you Sammy..." he pulls back slightly and rubs my cheek with his thumb. He leans forth and kisses me. I stand on my tippie toes a bit to kiss him back. After a couple of mins he pulls away. We both smile. We look over to see Cas and Dean looking at us. Dean chuckles "Go get some Sammy boy" Sam blushes and gives Dean an evil look. I blush lightly and chuckle. I use my angelic powers to trip Cas and Dean. I make Dean land on top of Cas. "Go get some Deanie Weenie." I say in a mocking voice. Sam laughes hard. Dean hurried and gets off of Cas, a deep blush on his face. "Oh shut it bitch." he says to Sam. "Whatever Jerk" Sam says back to him, still laughing. "Well. While you two canoodle. Me and Sam are going back to my house." I turn around to face Sam, "Are you hungry?" He nods. "Come on. I'll make u dinner." I grab his hand and pull him over to my house. We get inside of the house and I shut the door behind him. He walks in, "So... What are we making?" I look at him, "Anything you want Sammy" I walk to the kitchen and I feel him come up behind me and hug me from behind. He kisses my neck. "I want you" he whispers. I blush deeply and bite my lip. "Then take me." I whisper back. I feel him smile against my neck as he turns me to face him and picks me up. I wrap my legs around his waste, his hands under my butt. He carries me upstairs to my room. And shuts the door behind us.