Chapter 4

He leads me into his house."Dean!! We're here!!" he hollars and I hear footsteps down the stairs. He walks towards us and smiles. "There's the girl this gut wouldn't shut up about." I see Sam blush deeply. "Shut it Dean." Me and Dean chuckle. "Bitch" Dean snickers "Jerk" Sam snaps back. They both give each other glares. "You two fight like a couple of highschool girls" I say, smirking at them. Dean Laughes softly "He is a highschool girl." he states then walks off. Sam rolls his eyes and leads me to the dining room. An amazing smell hits me as I see food sitting in the table. "That smells so good..." "Haha. Well thank you" Dean says with a smile. Sam leads me to the table and pulls out a chair for me, I smile and sit down. He sits beside me. I look around the dining room at all the amazing things they have. All the artifacts and book shelves they have connecting to other parts of the house. I look at Dean as he brings the food from the kitchen. He sets it down on the table and takes his seat. On the plates are amazing looking burgers and bacon cheese fries. Dean looks at us and smiles, "Dig in kids." I take one of the smaller plates and get a burger and some of the fries. I start to eat. "Wow..." I say as I swallow my first bite. "Complements to the chef, this is amazing!" Dean and Sam both laugh at my excitement with the food. I blush lightly and continue eating. When we all Dean cleans up and takes the plates to the kitchen. He come bk and sits bk down. "So Ally, tell me about you." He says. "Well, I'm seventeen.... I go to Ansmen high, I live alone... And well, that's about it" I say as I shrug lightly. I look at Dean and he has a worried look across his face. "Um... Why all alone in that big house?" I look down at my hands. "Dean! Shut it!" Sam whisper yells to him. I look up at Sam. "No, no. It's okay." I look back at Dean. "My parents died in a car crash 2 years ago. I've live alone there since then." I see his worried look turn to sadness."Oh.... I am so sorry..." I smile softly. "It's alright Dean. So, tell me about you guys... Like what do you do for a living?" Sam and Dean look at each other and I hear low whispers. I see Dean nod. "Were hunters." "Um.... What do you hunt?" Dean sighs softly. "Ghosts, Demons, Vampires, Werewolves...." As soon as he says werewolf, my stomach knots up. Okay Alexandria... Keep it cool. I tell myself. "Those things are... Actually real?" They both nod. "Wow..." They chuckle softly. We all sit there and chat for the next few hours until a knock is heard at the door along with the..... Sound of wings? Dean gets up and grabs a gun from his pocket and goes to the door. I hear the gun hit the floor. "C~Cas...?" I hear Dean say. Then the Sound of hugging comes from the room. Then Dean walks bk in, a dark haired man following him. He wore a tan colored trench coat and a blue tie. His face was very scruffy and he had brilliant blue eyes. Sam gets up and slowly walks over to the man. They hug each other tightly. The man looks at me, then Dean. "Who is this?" he asks Dean, his voice deep and a bit scratchy. "Cas this is Ally, Ally this is Castiel." I smile at him and wave. "Hello Castiel." "Hi.." he says then looks at Dean again. "She is... Human?" Dean nods. Sam leans close to me. "He's an angel.." he whispers softly. My eyes widen As I continue to look at the man. "Aren't Angels supposed to have wings?" I ask. Sam nods. "He does." Castiel eyes me for a minute then whispers something to Dean they then exit the room.