Chapter 3

Lara with Michael Above ^^^^

Maze's POV

4 Years Later

"Maze, wait up," Lani yelled from behind me. She's my cousin and just so happened to be the daughter of Eris the Goddess of Chaos and Hades the ruler of the underworld... No surprize that those two had children together.

I stop right before the portal of earth and Olympus High, my High School and turn around seeing Lani, Lara and Cattleya standing there with bags in their arms. I cock an eyebrow at them. Cat is Lani's younger twin sister. One day Cat will help their mother cause kayos and Lani will help her father in the underworld.

"We're coming with you!" Lara yells happily. Lara is my other cousin, the daughter of Moon Goddess and Zeus... Yes they had a thing. Yuck.

"No, you have never even set foot in the human world! You'll look like idiots, especially you two!" I say pointing at the Hades twins. They're not identical. Cat has pitch black hair and green eyes, while Lani has Dark brown hair and dark brown eyes that are so dark they look black, but it makes her look very pretty because it's like looking into a Doe's eyes.

Lara has golden brown hair with natural Gold streaks and her eyes are green with gold circle around them and around her pupil making it look fiery. Her human form has Brown eyes and light brown hair, but if you look close you can see green spots in her eyes.

"We'll behave!" Cat yells defending her and her sister who has a tendency to set things to flame out of boredom. "And I won't burn everyone..." Lani says as I give her a pointed look "Or anyone," she huffs and I smile.

They were still wearing their godlike clothes- In other words Lara has a silk white rap dress on with Golden rims and her golden leaf crown, along with her golden gladiator sandals *with heals might I add* and her dress wasn't long and neither short, but it did look good on her with her hourglass figure.

Cat had a short pitch black dress on with silver chains around it to keep the material from showing half her skin and she had black gladiator heals on- may I say kinky? She look like one of those video game characters geeks shag off about- Although it didn't' look slutty, that's why I said geeks and not gamers.

Lani had a long black dress that turned fiery red at the tips on that was shredded at the bottom, dragging along the floor. Where Cat had chains, she had silver rope and she wore black gladiator flat sandals.

I on the other hand was wearing ripped black skinny jeans, a green day vest- that showed of my black and blue bra at the sides and at the top a bit- and my combat boots.

All our hair was down and all I could think right now is... Humans will think my family were freaks... poor Calum... Although he isn't related to them, he's only related to my mom and me. Let me explain. His mom was a child of my mother that she had with a human man, my father was okay with it since he also has to sleep around with human woman- so I have a lot of siblings I don't know about. So that's why I said I was sort of his aunt... Cause I actually am his aunt.

After I left for Olympus I started aging like a human- I guess aunt Selene thought it was time for me to find my mate and he's probably the age I am now, or older. I'm turning 18 on the 20th November along with Michael, that's why we're so close, we always use to spend our birthday together since we were babies because that's how long Calum and I have known him.

"Frick! Fine... hurry up!" I yell as I through them all three Mermaid necklaces... Yeah I knew they were gonna wanna come with me to see what humans are like... That and Lara want's to find her mate and fall in love.