Chapter 6

Maze's POV

I wake up to the sound of dolphins once again. I sit up stretching my arms over my head and motioning my head over to the balcony. I yell 'Good morning' to the dolphins in 'dolphin' and jump up from my bed wobbling a bit.

I look over to the other side of my bed and see that it had been disturbed, since I have a Queen sized bed and all. I then remembered that I was cuddling Luke before I fell asleep... well...Fuck! Aw well, I'm just gonna pretend I didn't know anything.

After I took my morning shower I went over to my closet and put on my Black ripped skinny jeans, put on my purple and black bra, and my Linkin Park band shirt- well actually a vest since I cut off the sleeves and the top of the shirt a bit so my chest showed a little more- In other words you could see the top of my D cup bra, and under the arms it shows too.

I put on my fast dry socks and slipped on my black combat boots. I brush through my hair and move my fringe over my right eye. I sprayed some hairspray on it so it would stay that way and scruff up my hair a bit. It looked good because I had blond highlights in my fringe thanks to Calum or Michael who "pranked" me in my sleep last night.

They probably wanted to dye it some pink or green colour, but with the way I sleep, I guess one of them got hit in the balls and retreated... SUCKERS!!!

I walk downstairs and see Calum and Michael at the table, while Michael holding a pack of frozen peas on his crotch. "I AM LEGEND!" I yell as I grab a plate of eggs and bacon by my mom "Thanks, mom," I quickly add and hear Michael groan.

"Why do you punch in your sleep?" Calum asks annoyed. I just notice his already turning blue, eye. "You learn that kind of thing with Cat and Lani in your lives... They do unspeakable things to you in your sleep..." I say and shiver at the end.

I hear Cat's laugh "Haha, you remember when I died the math teacher's hair green, putting some sticky shit in her hair and stuck bugs in it!" she laughed. "Or that one time I had went to the principal's office and he made me mad, so I stapled his tie and sleeves to the desk, drawing a dick on his face and walking away!" she laughed again. "Then he banned me from all school activities... But I went anyway!" she laughed, sitting down at the table, with all of us laughing with her.

"Yes, you like causing chaos, we get it," Lani says walking in and sitting in front of me, next to Calum. I think I saw him blush when I caught him staring at her... Lani and Calum aren't in anyway related because Calum is my "Nephew" and my mother had his mother with a human man, and Lani's related to me on my father's side of the family. My mother's side doesn't count since Aunt Selene and my mother had changed Eris's blood so that she has nothing to do with us family related.

"Oh shut up Lani, You're the one who burned down the school... with him stuck in it by staples!" she yelled making Lani smirk "Ah, for about 10 minutes it sounded like hell..." she said making me role my eyes. "You just set fire to fill joy," I say and finish my food.

Lara comes in and sits between Michael and me. I catch him staring at her too and through my hands up in the air dramatically "What is it with you two gawking over my two friends? That in my opinion won't even go farther that step 1 with you guys. So stop it!" I yell at the two idiots. If they wanted to get laid with one of my friends, they're best option would have been Cat!

I stand up and walk to the door. "Oh honey, you already graduated Mermaid school. You're going to join Calum and Michael's school with the other girls," my mom says smiling. I groan and walk out of the house with a slam. Soon I hear the door open for 5 seconds and slam shut again.