Chapter 4

Maze's POV

I woke up to the sound of dolphins and ran over to my window smiling. I replied to the dolphins by saying 'Good Morning!' in dolphin... yeah I speak dolphin, how awesome am I?!

I run to my closet and get out my black bikini seeing as it's Sunday and put on one of my blue flowy beach dresses and grab my surfboard and put on my Jandles.

When I enter the kitchen I run towards the closet and take 2 Tinkies and place them in my bikini top, one under each boob and head out.

I walked over to the boat as Lani, Cat and Lara follow me in their beach clothes. We got in the boat and told Mike and Cal to meet us at the beach.

I adjust my Tinkies as Cat looks at me amused "You hid something in your bra... I'm guessing it's food related...?" she asked as I nod holding my boobs away from her making her laugh. Lani was driving us there and she had quite fun if I might add. We were all over the place and Cat and I's surfboards kept falling around so we had to sit on them.

We made it to the beach and just as we got on the sand Cat and I ran back to the water with our surfboards and flung our dresses at Lani's face making her fall back and giving them disgusted looks as she flung them to Lara as she happily runs over to Michael who was under the shade as Calum sat next to him in the sun. All the guys were gaping at us and I saw a guy get hit on the head with the volley ball because he wasn't paying attention. That's kind of unravelling...

While I was surfing I also saw that Lara was lying in the sun next to Michael while he was staring at her and she asked him to put sunscreen on her back. I laughed as Lily Allen's song came through the speakers 'hard out here' I love this song.

Cat and I wore bikini's so all guys were still gawking at our muscled yet skinny bodies. Yeah it pays to be taught at Olympus High where they let you have battles and prepare by working out. But it's still creepy and awkward that their staring at us. I mean look at Cat, not me!

Frick! My Tinkies!!! LOL! I take one out of my boob and stuff it in my mouth eating while I surfed. I heard a familiar voice, and then see Austin pass me with his surfboard laughing at me... damn he saw me!

"I never heard of someone eating while surfing, you're legend!" he yelled and dived in the water right before I exited the tunnel of water I was in and dive underwater. I mean fuck the rules right? I can't get cramps anyways!

I resurface and sit on my board while taking out my other Tinkie with Austin watching me and eating it. I put the rapper back in my bikini as Austin laughs at me again and falls off his board making me laugh.

When he comes back up I splash him and balance my board so I don't fall off and turn into a mermaid. Yes I can turn at will but only in deep salt water.

I rode my board back making sure not to fall off until I got to the shallow end of the water and hopped off running out of the water as Guys yet again... gawked at me. Take a picture it will last longer! And also make me feel less like a piece of meat surrounded by rabid dogs or in my case... Sharks.

Austin follows me out as I see Aleisha and she runs over hugging me and then Austin who kissed her on the cheek... WHAAAT? Hahaha I knew this would happen!!! I do a little happy dance as they laugh at me clearly amused while I sing 'I knew it!' and engulf them in a hug.

"Jebus, I knew you two would end up together... Ha!" I yell pointing at Aleisha. She stats to blush darker than a tomato and hides her face in his chest.

I see Astro from a far walking with Brandon and some blond guy and decide to abstract myself from the equation. "Well... goodbye!" I yell awkwardly sounding like I said 'Gubye' and jog towards my friend and family... lol Michael is the friend since I'm related to all of them... he's an awkward kitten that child.

Luke's POV

I look over to Austin who had his arm around Aleisha... my ex... and notice the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in a long time jog away from them. To me the whole world slowed down and she was jogging in slow motion... "Beautiful..." I whisper making Ashton and Brandon look at what I'm looking at.

"Eye's off bro, I called dibs, she's mine. I like em Feisty and Ashton just had to get on her bad side, considering that massive bruise on his jaw," Brandon laughs... wow she did that to him...? Why?

"Ashton was man handling Aleisha and telling her to stay away from Michael and Calum, because she was hanging out with them yesterday along with my gal over there," he said. I just noticed that she was jogging over to Michael, Calum and a bunch of other pretty girls... Is it bad to think that they were whores...?

"And no she's not a whore, she actually dragged them along with us when she asked me to go shopping with her," Aleisha says walking over to us with Austin. "Hey, Luke," she says awkwardly. "Sup," I say not really interested, because I was too busy staring at the girl.

"You want to meet her? I can introduce you?" she asks as I shake my head. "Of course he wouldn't! Michael and Calum are there!" Ashton says annoyed and disgusted staring at them when a Black haired girl looked up and saw him staring so she flipped him off making us all laugh.

She nudges the pretty girl and nod her head our way. The girl pushes herself up and so does the brown haired girl and walk towards us. FUCK!

"She said we should call her Alex, so yeah..." Ashton says annoyed still. The brunet walked faster than Alex and headed straight for Ashton "What's your problem asshole?" she says rudely. Alex pulls her back just as 'M.I.A. - Bad girls' blurred through the speakers.

Alex pushes her behind her and look over at Ashton regretfully when she sees the bruise. "Sorry, she doesn't like when people look at us badly... Sorry about your jaw..." she says to Ashton. Ashton scoffs "Sure... I'm sure you mean it... It's not like your Michael and Calum's whore or anything, Oh wait... yeah, yeah you are!" he says rudely.

She frowns at him but then after 5 seconds she bursts into a fit of laughter making me laugh as well and leaving Ashton confused.

She wipes away her tears and look at Ashton "Wait... You thought I was WITH them?" she asks laughing. "Wait, please don't say your lesbian?" he quickly ads making her scrunch up her nose cutely and shake her head.

"Which one did you think I was with?" she asks curiously. Aleisha snickered along with Austin. "...Calum I guess...?" he trails off. She makes another scrunched up face and laughs. The other girl's mouth twitches up as she watches Alex laugh, shaking her head.

"Calum's my cousin!" she laughed. She regains her composure and motions over to the other girl "This is Lani my cousin on my father's side, where Calum's my cousin on my mother's side. The black haired girl that flipped you off is Cattleya also known as Cat, Lani's twin sister and the girl with the browning gold hair is Lara she's also one of my cousin's on my father's side," she says and looks back at us and then back quickly "And then there's Michael... He's... Michael," she says and giggles.

She looks somewhat familiar, and she makes me feel funny when I look into her beautiful light Brown eyes...

"Hey, I'm Alex by the way," she says and then it hits me and I smile bright "Luke Robert Hemmings," I say as her eyes widen in realization. "It's nice to see you again Maze," I say as I see something flash through her eyes. Could it me... Love...?