Chapter 5

Maze's POV

Oh... my...god... Luke...? My Luke? He looks so different. His fringe was styled in a quiff instead of the side of his face. He toward over me. His shoulders were really broad. His voice is deeper, and can I just say that he's hotter than I remember?!

I just stand there in shock as Lani moves her hand around in front of my face in panic. She moves her face in front of my face but I've already zoned out so I don't notice her many attempts of making silly faces to make me laugh. I'm fucking frozen.

She smirks and goes to punch me in the face, which I easily block and through her over my shoulder body slamming her to the floor and running away giggling like a 5 year old girl, making all of them laugh and Lani chase me. I see Calum walking to the ocean.

"CALUM!" I yell and he turns around confused as I jump on his back making him stumble a bit and also laugh as I look like a crazy monkey with my one leg over his right shoulder and the other one under his left arm, and my arms holding on to his head.

He doesn't even have to hold on to me, so he's just standing there laughing, until he turns around walking towards Michael "Get, her off!" he grumbles as Michael tries to pry me off while Lani's on the sand laughing her ass off along with Cat. Lara's just sitting there looking at me amused.

Just as Michael pried me off he held me like baby Simba on Lion King and he was the monkey. That was until I started squirming in his hold making him look scared. And just as he put me down and turned around to walk back I jumped on his back doing an evil laugh and biting him.

This made Lara burst out laughing at Michael who ran around trying to get me off while yelling 'Get it off! It's eating my shoulder!' I don't think Lani was breathing anymore because she was turning purple from laughter.

I look over to Austin's group and see him and Aleisha laughing their asses off while Luke was bent over scrunching up his nose in laughter with his eyes screwed shut, and Ashton was giggling like a school girl with Brandon on the floor.

Michael then suddenly does a front flip and purposely lands on me, knocking all my breath out as I groan. He gets up and I laugh as I see the massive pair of hicky's I left on his shoulder along with a bunch of bite marks.

He yells as he sees this and inspect them all touching them as he hisses, making me laugh harder. A shadow stands in my sun and I look up to see Luke bend over me. In this angle he looks like an Angel send from heaven... Oh that would make such a good drawing.

He reaches out a hand for me as I grab it and he pulls me into his chest making me shy again. "Oh, lookey, lookey, Lukey's got his eye on a cookie," Michael teases and walks away making me blush hard and Luke frown. "Was Michael just nice to me?" he asks shocked.

"If he's not he knows I'll hang him up in his sleep or worse... Get Lara to give him a girly makeover!" I say dramatically as Luke laughs.

Luke and I walk along the beach till were at the beach at his house, I other words, his private family beach. We sit on the sand and I lean my head on his shoulder since I'm really tired.

"You tired?" Luke asks as I shake my head, sitting straight and pursing my lips together. I don't want him to know I'm tired!

He chuckles "Yeah... You are... Come on," he says standing up. "My family is out for the night, doing their own thing. I think my parents are at some hotel spa thing and my brothers are probably with their girlfriends, let's go inside," he nudges me and I follow him to his house.