Chapter 9

The next morning I quickly realized I wasn’t at home when I opened my eyes to a dimly lit bedroom, I reached over to find Austin and found nothing but empty sheets; which irritated me secretly because I wanted to wake up like I had the other day in his arms. I groggily get out of his bed planning to get my stuff together, since I assumed that he had went to the studio or somewhere else, but as I turned the corner to his kitchen I find him digging through his fridge to pull out a jug of milk.

“Damn, I was going to bring this to you!” Austin whined and then I saw that it was just a bowl of coco puffs.

I rolled my eyes, trying to bite back my smile as I said, “You were planning to bring me cereal, in your bed? You are a dork.”

He grinned with a shrug and yanked me over to the counter against his tall form, pressing his face into my neck as he murmured, “Well you have bed head that’s pretty, pretty bad.”

“Hey!” I shout shoving him lightly swiftly reaching my hands up to my hair, trying to rake my fingers through it to calm it down a bit.

Austin chuckled at my actions and grabbed my right hand, stopping it from moving and brought it over to his lips; kissing the back of my hand then he says, “I was just playing around with you, you look great.”

I shook my head furiously denying it, “No, you’re just being nice now because you feel bad.”

“Do I need to prove my point?” He questioned raising an eyebrow as an impish grin took over his features, what does he plan to do to me now?

“Um…” I begin, but get cut off by his sweet and ever so addictive mouth as he presses me into the counter, griping his hands into my hips.

He lets go right as I reach for him and saying, “Do you believe me now?”

All I can do is take in deep breaths and nod.

His smile takes a nicer, more innocent turn, “Alright well you eat that and I’m gonna go get ready for the day.”

With that he runs off to his room and I grab the bowl along with a spoon, eating as I wait for him to come back. I finish up, rinse out the bowl, and put the dishes in the sink before he steps back in the kitchen wearing a black cut off sleeve tank top and blue jeans with solid black vans. God he could look good in anything, or even better in nothing, okay I got to stop having thoughts like that.

“You don’t mind dropping me off at my place do you?” I ask.

He shook his head, “Nah, after you get done with whatever you need to do there do you want to come to the studio with me and the guys today?”

I gave him a surprised look and replied, “Sure that would be cool.”

Then I noticed my dress and bathing suit in his hand and I felt myself get very red. He caught on to why I looked so flustered as he added, “So I had you in my bed all night without anything under your, or I should say my clothes. You better be happy I didn’t know that, but you still don’t do you?”

I felt my breath catch in my throat when his hand slips up under the Slipknot shirt, touching my bare stomach and his dark brown eyes stayed trained on my own as he let his hand do the exploring. My heart started pounding in my chest and I could feel chill bumps race over my skin as he finger tips traveled up higher and I felt my chest tighten right where I didn’t want it to right now, my body is no help in hiding in how painfully bad I wanted Austin. I knew I could move away, simply pull back, but something inside me wasn’t going to let that happen. Right when his hand brushed against the swell of my bare breast, he then knew for a fact he was right and his irises turned darker. He brought up his other hand, gripping me by my sides to lift me up on the table and then he dipped his head down to the rim of the shirt.