Chapter ten

It was the last day before February break. It was also Valentine's Day. Britain and Tori watched as some boys brought in giant teddy bears for their girlfriends. It was sickening. "We are going to be single forever." Tori laughed. "Oh no doubt." Britain replied as they squinted their eyes while watching the couples kiss. "Maybe Nathan will ask me out!" Tori laughed. "Oh yeah totally." Britain said sarcastically. They walked the halls to A period and saw a girl carrying a gigantic teddy bear. "Ugh. Disgusting." Tori said. Britain laughed. They walked into class. Nathan was sitting at his desk and looked up once they walked in. Class started and it was a whole day of projects. Tori walked to the back of class to grab some colored pencils. She noticed Nathan walking over too. "Do you have Instagram or Twitter?" He asked. "No haha im sorry." Tori blushed. "How about that messaging app uh, oh kik!" Nathan said. "I do! You want my username?" She asked. "Yeah I have to re-download the app." Nathan laughed. Tori smiled and grabbed the colored pencils she wanted. Nathan kept blocking her way when she tried to get back to her seat. She kept blushing and Britain saw, letting out a little giggle. She finally got passed him once he smiled and let her by. "He asked my for my kik!" Tori said to Britain when she went to go sit down. She felt her heart pound again and she literally felt in love with Nathan. "Britain I think I've fallen in love." Tori said. Britain laughed. "Your not its just puppy love." Britain replied. Tori looked over at Nathan and he smiled at her. "What if he asks me to prom!" Tori asked Britain. Britain just laughed at the crazy thing Tori just said.

School was out and it was finally vacation. Since they were single, Tori and Britain went to a restaurant on Valentine's Day to have a best friend lunch. They talked about Nathan and Britain finally let out who she really liked. A boy named Keith. She liked him since elementary school and she still had the feels for him. "It's a weird feeling Tori, I feel like I will never get over liking him, or I feel like I won't move on." Britain said eating her lunch. "You will! I promise, there are so many other boys." Tori replied. "Tori, I've liked Keith for six years." Britain laughed. "Still. It's young love, we will eventually all get over it." Tori said. "So you think you'll eventually stop liking Nathan?" Britain asked. "I don't know, I'm actually really falling for him." Tori said. "Same with Keith." Britain replied.