Chapter three

Friday morning came along and it was also the day of the first home
Football game at the high school that started at 7:00pm. When tori arrived at school, she met up with Britain. They walked around the halls and saw these three boys walking by, staring at them. "Did...did you see that?" Tori asked. "Yeah, that one boy with the light brown hair was cute." Britain replied. Tori looked back and that same
Boy smiled at her. Tori smiled and told Britain. They continued to walk and then the A period bell rang. When they walked in, they sat at their desks and waited for miles to walk in. Mr. Howard took attendance. "Where's Nathan? He's been absent for the passed three days.." Mr. Howard said. Tori didn't pay any attention. As a matter of fact, she didn't even notice Nathan was absent. Mr. Howard was about to start his lesson. Miles was talking to Megan and Steven. "Miles, what is so important that it needs to be talked about during my time?" Mr. Howard asked. "He was just talking about his girlfriend." Steven said. Britain and Tori were bummed out that miles was taken. "That shouldn't be important right now, your too young to be in relationships." Mr Howard said stapling some papers together. "But what if he loves her mr Howard?" Brandon asked. "Easy Brandon." Miles laughed. "Love is something you have to wait for, when you love someone trust me, you'll know." Mr. Howard said. Nathan walked into class with a late pass. "Sorry mr. Howard." Nathan said walking in without crutches. "Oh your off crutches, must feel good to walk right, huh!" Mr. Howard said. "Yeah!" Nathan laughed. Tori was very bummed out that miles had a girlfriend and he didn't even love her, so it was basically just a waste of time. "He just wants her for sex obviously." Tori thought looking over at miles.
Later in the day, Tori and Britain walked to lunch together. Tori looked over and saw Adrian having a small argument with his girlfriend Brittany. She saw the anger in Adrian's eyes and the sadness in Brittany's facial expression. "So that's his girlfriend." Tori thought. Britain and Tori walked to the wrap line in the cafeteria because it was chicken wrap day. The line was very long. Tori looked around the cafeteria and saw Alex and his friends throwing fries at each other, miles and Steven checking out girls as they walked by, a group of goth kids playing on their phones and guys in their football jerseys laughing with each other. "Hey girl." She heard. She looked behind her and it was the boy who had smiled at her in the hallway. "Oh, hey!" She said with a smile. Britain watched, hiding her smile. "How are you?" He asked. "I'm good how are you?" Tori asked. "Good." He replied with a smile. His name was Nolan and he was a junior. He had light brown hair that slicked back and he wore a white t shirt with some black basketball shorts and nikes. He had some acne on his face, and somewhat of a big nose but he was very attractive. He got all the girls and only wanted most for one reason. Sex. Not love. Tori turned around and moved up in the wrap line. Her and Britain sat down at a table, ate and talked about the game tonight. Tori felt someone sit next to her. She looked over and it was Nathan. He was sitting with his football buddies and talked about the game. Tori smiled and looked down at her food. "What's the smile for?" Britain asked. "Nothing." Tori laughed. Britain squinted her eyes with a smile and took a bite of her wrap. Tori got really tired towards the end of the day and once last period came, she nearly fell asleep. There was a quiz in her history class and Adrian wouldn't stop talking with his friends during it. "Oh my gosh please shut up." Tori thought. Tori was all about acing quizzes and tests and she didn't need a delinquent to mess up her concentration. She looked over at Adrian and he was sticking his butt out like he was going to fart on his friends Ryder and Connor. 30 minutes later the bell was about to ring so Britain and Tori stood near the door. They saw that right across the hall was Nolan standing in the doorway of his classroom. He was facing his friends until one of his friends saw tori and Britain. "Look." His friend pointed. Nolan looked over and smiled. Tori gave a little wave and a smile. The bell rang and Tori went home to get ready for the football game.
After dinner, she waited for Britain and britains mother to come pick her up. It was Tori's first highschool football game that she ever went to. She got a text from Britain..."we are pulling in." It said. Tori gave her mom a kiss goodbye and got into britains moms car. "Hello Tori!" Britains mom said. "Hey!" Tori replied. Britains mom dropped them off at the high school. The two girls walked into the football field after purchasing their ticket. The field lights were shining bright and our team players were practicing on the field. Tori spotted miles sitting on the bleachers. "Look!" Tori pointed. Britain looked and giggled. "He's so hot, I want him to be mine." Britain said. Tori looked over at her and crossed her arms. "No, you have Brandon!" Tori laughed. "And you have Nolan." Britain said. "No he's too old for me and he only wants sex." Tori said. "Your right. By the way, don't act like you don't think Nathan is cute." Britain said walking away. "Whoa wait a second, what!?" Tori said running up behind her. Britain just smiled as she walked passed the football players not trying to catch Nathan's attention. "I don't like Nathan if that's what your thinking." Tori said. "Sure you don't." Britain smiled. "Brit...I do not like him. You know I would tell you if I did. I only like miles and that's it." Tori said. "Okay okay." Britain replied. They watched the football game and it went pretty well because their team won! When the game ended, Britain and Tori said bye to their friend Blair and Melissa and went to the parking lot. They saw as the football players went to the locker rooms and Tori saw Nathan carrying his shoulder pads. "Tori......Tori!" Britain said. Tori looked over. "Sorry what's up?" Tori asked. "My moms here." Britain said. They got into the car and Tori watched as the football field lights shut off.