2: Changed again

The next day I woke up still dressed in last night's outfit and my pillow was dirty because of my ruined makeup. I got up and took a shower. I washed my makeup off and tilted my head so that the water was hitting my face. I woke up this morning hoping that last night was just a nightmare but it wasn't. I stepped out of the shower and got dressed in my grey track suit pants and cropped top. I grabbed my phone and went downstairs. I sat myself on the kitchen stool and checked my missed calls and unread messages.
Missed calls
Bella
Bella
Bella
Bella
Bella
Aaron
Bella
Unread text messages
Bella: Hey where are you? Are you ok? I can't believe he would do that to you. Don't listen to what he said before. Stupid Stacey I want to punch her in the face.

Mother: Hey honey I don't know if you're still at the party or not but just wanted to say that your dad and I are on our way to the airport. Work called sorry. But Aunt Anne is taking care of you. Bye honey. I'll call you when we arrive in London k? X

"Hey honey! How was the party? Did you're mum tell you she and your dad are outta town?" I turned my head to see Aunt Anne smiling at me. But I didn't smile back.
"Stella what's wrong?" She asked.
"Aaron cheated on me" I confessed.
She had the same look on her face like Bella. Let me tell you something but my darling Aunt Anne. She is my dad's younger sister and is only 5 years older than me which makes her 21. She is so mature for her age but she acts like a teenager like all the time. My dad always told me stories about her in her high school days. She was popular and a badass. She would always be in detention but after she was done with high school she didn't know what to do with her life. So she applied for some jobs but they all declined. So she took some classes and realised she wanted to be a teacher.
"HE WHAT??!!" She shouted.
" Oh that son of bitch" I let out a little laugh and she looked me confused.
"That's what Bella said as well" I said to her
" Well Bella is very smart "
"Are you okay?" She asked me.
I shrugged unsure what to say but a knock on my door saved me. I opened the door to find my best friend Stella worried but angry.
" Why didn't you text me or call me back? I was worried about you" she yelled.
I grabbed her hand and pulled her into the house.
"Ah you must be Bella. I'm Anne Stella's Aunty".
"Oh I've heard about you. Is it true that you once put itching powder in one of the cheerleaders outfit?" She asked. I looked at Anne and she was nodding while laughing.
" That bitch deserved it" with that comment I and Bella laughed with her.
"I told Anne what happened last night" I said to Bella
"Can't believe he called you boring though"
"HE WHAT?!!" I turned around to see Anne shouting again. I look down to my feet.
"That's it I'm gonna go and punch him in the face and make sure he will never have a child. Stella do not be alarmed if you received a phone call from the police station".  She was about to walk out the door but I stopped her.
" I have a plan but I need both of your help" Bella and Anne nodded their heads and followed me into my room.
" I want to change. I wanna be like you Anne".
" Woah Nelly. I don't think so. You're parents wouldn't approved."
" I don't care I want to be strong not weak I wanna be like you"
She took her time and finally nodded her head in agreement.
"Finally the time has come." Bella whispered
" What do you mean?" Asked Anne.
I knew what Bella was gonna say.
" She used to be a badass but then Aaron came into the picture and changed her". Anne looked at me with her mouth opened. I nodded.
" Yes I was a 'bad girl' but I changed for him. Now unchange me back." 
Bella and Anne were both nodding and smiling. Time to be bad again.