21: Basketball game

I know I said I'll update tomorrow for the last chapter. But I thought of updating now, afraid I won't have time tomorrow to update you guys cos I have work tomorrow :/ But anyways enjoy. 

All the students were sitting on the bleachers waiting for the game to start. They were 10 minutes late, 10 minutes behind schedule. The crowd got angry and started throwing stuff on the court. Luke and I smiled at each other. 

" The plan is working" Bella whispered to me. I smirked. 

Right now, Stacey is seducing poor Aaron which was our plan. Then out of nowhere I heard whistles and I looked up to find Aaron half naked with Stacey laughing in front of him while holding his clothes. Everyone laughed, the coach got Aaron and apparently he dismissed him for this game. I high fived Stacey real quick before sitting back to my spot. The game started, we of course couldn't be bothered to watch. We only came to see Aaron, oh geez that prank was good. Luke, Bella, Stacey and I walked out. Yes that's right even Stacey. Turns out she's not too bad, of course she had her bitchy moments but so did I and we got along. But Bella and Stacey were like sisters, like seriously. 

We walked towards my car when we saw Aaron walking towards me. Luke stood in front of me to shield me. But I pushed him away softly. 

" I got this" I said and he nodded. I walked up to Aaron meeting him halfway. 

" I'm sorry" he said. 

" What?" I said confused. 

" I said I'm sorry ok? I shouldn't have treated you like that. I get it now. SO can you please stop with all this revenge pranks on me?" he asked. I nodded. 

" Truce?" he said. I shook his hand. 

" Truce"  

Well that's it. I know the ending sucks.Sorry. But this has been such a great experience to write for you guys. This is my first story ever written on Wattpad so It's not the best haha. But thank you all for your support. LOVE YOU ALL x