19: Tyler's POV

I went to my parents house after I dropped Stella home. I'm not sure what happened but it couldn't have been good. I stepped inside and saw Luke laying down on the couch. I shut the door loudly and Luke's head popped up and saw me.

" What's going on with you and Stella?" he shouted while walking towards me.

" Nothing, she just borrowed my shirt after Monty spilled a drink on her"

" Whatever" he now stands in front of me trying to act tough when we both know I'm more stronger and tougher.

" What's with you and Stella anyways?" I asked him. He sighed. And explained it to me. So he likes her and he doesn't know if she likes him back. But he explained what happened on their date and from what he tells me I think she likes him back. 

" I don't know what to do Tyler" he said.

" Well you like this girl right?" he nodded.

" Then what's wrong?" I asked.

" I'm not good for her. I'm just like dad" I shook my head.

" Listen to me you are nothing like dad. He drinks because he chose to leave his family miserable and drank because he is selfish. You have the choice. You're still young you can figure it out" I said.

" Why do you drink Luke?" I asked him. He shrugged.

" Because I felt like it?" he said.

" You need to control your drinking or stop. Go and get Stella back. She really likes you I can tell".

" How can you tell? She practically hates me now" I sighed. 

" I've talked to her before and I'm not going to lie she kinda hates you, after all you did kiss that girl." 

" Thanks Ty, you're making me feel so much better" I chuckled softly while he was glaring at me. 

" That revenge act, she did it cos she cares about you man". 

" How does that even work Tyler?" 

" She did it because she feels something for you. I'm not sure if it's her anger or that she cares, but you know what you have to do right?" 

Luke looked at me and nodded. He then grabbed his keys and left the house.

Young love these days honestly.

~

3 hours later he came back home. I was still in the living room watching the tv, I looked up to see him with a smile on his face. I got a bit suspicious, I've never seen him smile like this. I got up and walked towards him.

" So how did it go?" I asked. He looked at me and smiled again.

" I talked to her like really talked to her. We talked about my problems and it felt good telling her everything." I gasped.

" Like everything everything? Even about dad?" he nodded.

" I asked her to be my girlfriend and she said yes"

" Oh congrats man, you deserve to be happy".

" Hey Ty?" I looked down.

" Thanks for everything" he said.

" What are brother's for?" I said with a smile. I walked to my old room and laid on the bed there for a few minutes. Before you know it I fell asleep. 

Heyhey sorry that this chapter was short, I just wanted to add in Ty's POV. I was going to make Ty and Stella together but I don't like siblings who fight over a girl. So ya know.