The Pot Just Boiled Over

You get back to the house feeling a lot better. As soon as you walk inside someone grabbed you right where you had just cut.

"HOLY FUCK" you gasp falling to the ground more tears building up in your eyes. "OH MY FUCK" You say curling into a ball waiting for the pain to subside.

"ED what the fuck diid you do to her?!" Sollux yelled running into the room.

"Sol all I did wwas grab her arm." Eridan retorted.

The other trolls walked in.

"W)(at )(app-en-ed to )(-er?" Ferferi said looking genuinely concerned.

"Nothing." you try to say but with the pain you can only manage a whisper.

"Seriously _____ wh8t happened to you?" Vriska said.

"Nothing I'm fine." you say in a pained whisper.

<><><>-<VRISKAS P.O.V>-<><><>

If she won't tell us then ill find out for myself.

I closed my eyes and focused, projecting myself into _____'s mind.

_____ drove out of the dirt drive speeding down the country lane. She pulled off onto a small highway. After driving around 30 miles she pulled off onto another dirt track. She parked at an overhang. "No. Nonononono. Don't touch the fucking razors." she said.

She reached for the glove box opening it and pulled out a smooth grey case.

"NONONONONO!" She screamed as clear tears poured out of her eyes.

"Please don't. You've been doing so good. Don't take out the razors please." She begged.

She opened the case in which were some sort of small knife blades. She picked one up staring at her reflection in the silver metal. She quickly rolled up her sleeves and brought the small blade against her skin.

"What is she doing?" I thought to myself

_____ took the blade and slashed it across her skin over and over. As the blood began to pour out of her skin she said, "Little red pearls."

"O-oh my Gog." I thought.

_____ snapped out of whatever trance she was in and began to clean herself up.

I opened my eyes and blue tears began to pour out of them.

"Oh my Gog." I said out loud.

All the trolls turned to me as I walked over to _____. I bent down and rolled up her sleeves revealing red slash marks. _____ began to cry harder and harder.

"Im so sorry." I mumble to her.

<><><>-<READERS POV>-<><><>

"I'm so sorry." Vriska mumbled to you still holding your slashed arm.

The room started to spin and fade into darkness.