Purple Drankss

You and Dave arrive at Vriska's hive and hear loud music.

"Totally lame." you say as you take Dave by the hand and drag him inside.

The music was much louder inside. When you walked in you saw some of the alpha trolls sitting around and talking.

"sup bro." you hear a voice behind you and Dave. "whose your lady friend?" You turn around to face Dirk Strider.

"bro this is _____" Dave introduced you to his bro.

"Hey man." you say to Dirk.

"hey." he replies.

Dave drags you away and into the front room. You two take a seat in the corner and begin to talk. Vriska walked by with plenty of alcohol in her hands.

"Hey are you two hittin it off over here :::;)????????" she asks.

"Just friends." you state.

Vriska hands you a rather large bottle of Vodka.

"Gamzee got these on Earth. Pretty cool right????????"

You take the bottle and say, "Yes. All the yeses."

You opened the bottle and took a large swig. Vodka happened to be your favorite. Especially plain. You had a lot of Russian family so you were used to the burn. Dave on the other hand was not.

"oh Gog." he said coughing. "how did you just drink that??"

You pat your chest and say, "I have strong Russian blood coursing through my veins. Don't worry Dave you'll get used to it. I've been drinking this stuff since I was 10."

You smirk and take another drink.

"Dave I think we should play a little game." you say.

"and what game is this?" he asks.

"Well it doesn't have a name because I just made it up buuuut whoever gets drunk first looses." you smile and crinkle your nose.

"oh your so on."