Set it Up

You pull into the the drive way and get out of the truck. You see Vriska sitting outside.

"Hey Vriska!" She looks over to you, "Can you help me with this stuff?"

"Sure." She actually complies.

You pull out the suitcase with all your clothes in it and set it on the ground. Then you pull out the bag containing all your electronic stuff; Game Consoles, Actual games, Cords, And your Laptop.

You hand her the bag of your electronics and tell her to give it to Sollux. After she leaves you get out the rest of your shit. You set it inside. You walk back out to get Tuesday.

After situating Tues inside you walk upstairs. The trolls were crowded around your laptop staring intensely.

"Whatcha guys looking at?" You ask.

"SiS YoU WrItE SoMe MoThErFuCkInG TiGhT ShIt." Gamzee said still staring at the screen.

"Would EriSol Clear Up The Comfusion?" Kanaya stated.

"Oh fuck." you say reaching over and grabbing your laptop. The trolls turned and looked at you. You knew your face was completely red.

"That was only for my eyes." You state.

Sollux started laughing like a maniac, "That wa2 pretty good. Even iif iit wa2 me and Eriidan."

"Yeah ______, it wwas vvery good in my opinion." Eridan said with a smal violet blush on his cheeks.

You hand Sollux your laptop and say, "Okay, get the server thing set up and connect to Dave so we can go." You could feel the heat in your face slower dissipate.

He started to run all these programs and you go down stairs. Computers were never really your thing. You walk into the kitchen and get an apple. You start to walk out and remember that Tuesday hasn't eaten much so you go back to get another one.

You walk into the front room where she was laying down. Seeing you she mooed happily and you rolled the apple towards the excited calf. She happily nibbled the apple.

Quite suddenly the room started spinning and you felt dizzy. Everything started to fade and you heard familiar laughter. Everything turned black.

<><><>-<ERIDANS POV>-<><><>

I heard a loud thud from down the stairs.

"_____!" I yell.

No reply.

"Fuck. Guys I'm gonna go sea wwhat happened." I say.

I walked down the stairs and saw _____ laying on the ground. I ran up to her and tried to lift her. I picked her up and saw sticky red blood dripping from the back of her head.

"Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Guys! Someone come here please. _____'s hurt!" I screamed checking _____ for a pulse. I sighed in relief as i felt the slow but steady palpitation of her heart beat.

I heard the trolls clambering down the stairs and turned around to see Sollux looking around dazed. He fumbled around and fell to the ground. He didn't fall as hard as _____ did.

"OH MY FUCK. WHY DID HE JUST PASS OUT?!" Karkat shrieked.

"It cod )(av-e b-e-en t)(e voic-es." Feferi piped up. "Sollux said t)(at _____ can )(-ear t)(-em and s-ea

t)(-em. And t)(-ey bot)( ar-e pass-ed out."

"That Means There Is Nothing We Can Do." Kanaya says

"But _____'s bleeding evverywwhere! Wwe havve to do somefin." I said showing Kanaya _____'s blood on my hands.

"DIDN'T YOU FUCKING HEAR HER? THERE'S NOTHING WE CAN DO. SOLLUX AND _____ AREN'T DEAD." Karkat said to me.

I ran into the kitchen and got a piece of cloth and wet it. I returned to _____ and placed her on my lap putting the damp cloth where the bleeding was.

"Jegus. You better be okay." I whispered to her feeling hot tears form in my eyes.