Into Darkness

You hear that laughter around you. The laughter from when you were a child. That laughter that took Connor away from you.

"Dont play these games with me Raven. Im not a child anymore." You shriek.

The laughter subsides, "But you're still afraid of me. How silly of you to be afraid, don't you think Pet?" he asks you.

"I'm not afraid of you anymore. Now show yourself coward. Or are you too scared." You yell.

"The only cowardice is you." he boomed.

You couldn't see him. He was different from all the other things you see. He was invisible to you. But you could definitely feel him. Especially when he just raked his claws across your stomach.

"You're too cowardly to even show yourself to me. You're a sick excuse for a demon." You scream at him clutching your stomach.

He raked his claws down your back.

"Time for you and your little friend to wake up, Pet." he said rushing at you.

<><><>-<ERIDANS POV>-<><><>

I sat there with the cloth to the back of _____'s head. Her body jumped and blood began to flow steadily out of three claw marks on her stomach.

"Oh Gog Guys! Help her!" I screamed. All the trolls were outside but when they heard you they ran back into the house.

"WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO _____?" Karkat yelled at me.

"I-I don't knoww." was all I could muster.

_____'s body jumped again and blood started to stream out of her back.

I were completely clueless and very scared. I started crying.

"Oh Gog. Oh Gog. Oh Gog whats happening." I cried clutching _____'s body.

Her body jumped again but this time she gasped and opened her eyes.

The first words that came out of her mouth were, "Where's Sollux?"