SEVEN. sundance.

Selena found herself in the beautiful state of Utah, attending the prestigious Sundance Film Festival for a movie she had filmed. After receiving the keys to her room, she entered and closed the door behind her, seeking a moment of peace.

However, just as she settled in, her phone suddenly rang, interrupting her solitude. Without hesitation, answered the call and placed the phone against her ear.

"Hello?" Selena greeted, her voice filled with a mix of curiosity and caution.

"Hey," Niall's voice came through the other end of the line.

"I thought I made it clear, Niall. It's over," Selena responded, her hand instinctively running through her hair.

"Wait, you were serious?" Niall's surprise was evident in his tone.

"I'm currently focusing on my marriage," Selena explained, her determination shining through her words.

"I'm not going to let you walk away that easily," Niall declared, his voice filled with a hint of desperation.

"Goodbye," Selena firmly stated, ending the call and placing her phone aside.

"He's relentless," She muttered to herself, feeling the weight of the situation settle upon her.

Seeking solace, she sank into the comfort of the couch, her stress becoming palpable. In an attempt to distract herself, reached for the remote control and turned on the television, tuning in to the latest celebrity news.

A smile graced her lips as a picture of her and Eugenia, hand in hand, appeared on the screen.

—————-

In downtown LA, Selena Gomez and her wife Eugenia Howard were spotted holding hands and looking very much in love. According to an eyewitness, Selena had her arm around Eugenia's shoulder and a smile on her face as they walked together.

It seems that the couple has made up after Selena's hospitalization for lupus four months ago. For those who don't know, lupus is an autoimmune disease that attacks white blood cells.

Selena spent three months in the hospital undergoing treatment for the condition. Prior to her hospitalization, she was romantically linked to former One Direction member Niall Horan, but it seems that relationship didn't work out.

Despite the challenges they've faced, Selena and Eugenia looked happy and carefree as they strolled through the city. It's clear that their love has endured, and we can only hope that they have many more happy years together.

————-

As Selena dialed her number, she swiftly turned off the TV, eager to hear her wife's voice. The anticipation was palpable.

"Hello?" She asked.

"Hey babe," Selena replied, her eyes scanning the hotel room.

The distance between them had made her heart ache, and she couldn't wait to reconnect. She smiled.

"I missed you so much since you left," Eugenia confessed, her voice filled with longing.

"I missed you too," Selena replied, sinking into the comfort of the couch.

"How was SNL?" Eugenia asked, her curiosity evident.

"It was good. I killed it and felt really confident in myself," Selena shared, a sense of pride in her voice.

"You were amazing. I couldn't take my eyes off of you," Eugenia gushed, her admiration shining through.

"Thank you so much," Selena graciously accepted the compliment, feeling a surge of gratitude.