Chapter 4

Success and Travel With Me

Amy's POV

"Something's happened up there. We can't get through," says Rory.

"Yes, but what's happened?" I ask.
"I don't know. No one knows. Phone him," says Rory as we attempt to get into the hospital.

"I'm phoning him. Doctor? We're at the hospital, but we can't get through," I say into Rory's phone.

"What did he say?" Asks Rory.

"Look in the mirror. Ha ha! Uniform. Are you on your way? You're going to need a car," I say and he laughs.

"Don't worry, I've commandeered a vehicle," he says laughing. I hear Alex in the background before hanging up.

We run up the stairs. As we enter the Coma ward we gasp. The coma ward floor is a mess.

"Oh god," I say covering my mouth A woman with two girls meets us in the corridor.

"Officer," says the Mother.

"What happened?" I asked shocked at what I saw.

"There was a man. A man with a dog. I think Doctor Ramsden's dead. And the nurses," she says panicked. Then I pull out my phone to call the Doctor.

Alex's POV

"I can't believe you stole a fire engine!" I yelled over the noise. He looks at me and smiles. It makes my heart melt. Then the phone rings.

"Are you in?" Asks the Doctor. He puts the phone on speaker.

"Yep but so is Prisoner Zero," says Amy panicked.

"You need to get out of there!" Yells the Doctor. I hear a woman in the background.

"He was so angry. He kept shouting and shouting. And that dog. The size of that dog," says a woman.

"I swear it was rabid. And he just went mad, attacking everyone," says a little girl's voice, then it's silent.

"Where did he go, did you see? Has he gone? We hid in the ladies," asked the child.

"Oh dear I got the voices wrong again," said the woman. We arrive at the hospital and I jump out of the fire truck and race inside. Running the steps I arrive in the coma ward and as I enter the room I run to Amy and Rory. Prisoner Zero flashes its sharp teeth at us.

We run into another room and place a broom through the door handles. Breathing heavily from fear the door rattles and shakes from the beast hitting it.

"Which window?" Asks the Doctor.

"First floor, on the left, fourth from the end," says Amy and the broom finally gives up, snapping in half.

"Oh, dear little Amelia and Alexandria Pond. I've watched you grow up. Twelve years, and you never even knew I was there. Little Alexandria and Amelia Pond, waiting for their magic Doctor to return. But not this time, Amelia and Alexandria," says Prisoner Zero. Rory, Amy, and I back up slowly.