Chapter 2

You Promised Me 5 Minutes!

3rd Person POV

"Alexandria! Amelia! I worked out what it was. I know what I was missing! You've got to get out of there!" Yelled The Doctor as he ran into the house.

"Alexandria? Amelia, are you all right? Are you there?" He asked. Running up to the bedroom door he knocked.

"Prisoner Zero's here. Prisoner Zero is here! Prisoner Zero is here! Do you understand me? Prisoner Zero is-" he yelled. A floorboard creaks behind him. He turns and gets knocked out by a cricket bat.

Alexandria (Alex's) POV

I had just knocked the Doctor out with a cricket bat. Amy ran up next to me alarmed.

"Alex! What's the matter with you!" She hissed. She and I were dressed in cop uniforms. Grabbing the handcuffs I cuffed the doctor to the radio.

"Amy, we can't let him know it's us," I said calmly and she huffed.

"But he needs to know-" she started to say but j cut her off.

"HE PROMISED ME FIVE MINUTES!" I exclaimed. Then he began to regain concubines. Pulling out my radio I nodded to Amy. She huffed and crossed her arms. As he opened his eyes I began to talk into the radio.

"White male, mid twenties, breaking and entering. Send me some back-up. I've got him restrained. Oi! You, sit still!" I yelled as he began to squirm.

"Cricket bat. I'm getting cricket bat," he said rubbing his head with the other hand.

"You were breaking and entering," says Amy and the Doctor tried to pull away but he realizes that he can't move.

"Well, that's much better. Brand new me. Whack on the head, just what I needed," he says cheerfully. How can he be so cheerful?

"Do you want to shut up now? I've got back up on the way," I sneered and he looked startled.

"Hang on, no, wait. You're a policewoman," he began to stutter.

"And you're breaking and entering. You see how this works?" She said sternly.

"But what are you doing here? Where's Amelia and Alexandria?" He asked and I tensed up at the sound of my name. I saw Amy get stuff.

"Amelia and Alexandria Pond?" I asked hesitantly. He nods quickly.

"Yeah, Amelia and Alexandria . Little Scottish girls. Where are they? I promised them five minutes but the engines were phasing. I suppose I must have gone a bit far. Has something happened to them?" He asked concerned. I gave a slight smile at his concern. He thankfully didn't notice.

"Amelia and Alexandria haven't  lived here in a long time," said Amy and he sighs.

"How long?" He asked dreading the answer.

"Six months," I lied. He began to freak.

"No. No. No. No, I can't be six months late. I said five minutes. I promised. What happened to them? What happened to Amelia and Alexandria Pond?" He began to ask frantically trying to get the handcuff off.