crazy _dreamer I'm Pregnant Alone........ Maybe

Ok everyone crazy_dreamer has 5 stories and this interview will not be her last so do me and her a favor and go read this story!! Also remember if you want some free advertising for your story please pm me and I will send you the questions!

I'm Pregnant Alone........ Maybe

By: crazy_dreamer

Me 1. What is the genre?

C 1.  Romance and Fan fiction

Me 2.Where did you get the idea and  what inspired you to write the story?

C 2. I got the idea from my friend because sometimes we would be just making up random fanfic ideas to do. We can up with it together kinda. What inspired me was my friend she gives me good feedback everytime she reads one of my books.

Me 3. What is your story about?

C 3. Erin is pregnant and engaged to a man, Niall Horan to be exact.. She is going to be alone giving birth  to her first child. Niall won't be there, none of the boys will be. You see they're not on tour, but in the hospital themselves. They got in a car crash on their way home and now in the hospital, but I will tell the story two weeks ago when they were about to get in the car.

Me 4. Why should people read your story?

C 4. I think people should read the book because most fanfics the boy and girl are not already together unlike Erin and Niall.

Me 5. What makes your story unique?

C 5.  What makes my story unique is important people will die in the story unlike others.