Sleaze By: Ghostwritethewhip

Wow we have so many reads! How did I get this many anyways please remember to give these writers a chance and go read comment and vote on there stories.

Me 1. What is the genre?

G  A mix between teen fiction, humor, and romance.

Me 2. Where did you get the idea?

G The idea sort of evolved, but the initial spark came from the Michael Bublé song, "Hollywood". I've lived in LA for the past four years and have worked in various sectors of the entertainment industry. The public has a lot of misconceptions about what Hollywood is really like and the song mentioned above inspired me to address those in a story.

Me 3. What is your story about?

G  My story is about a regular college student who has dreamed of becoming a movie director since childhood. He ends up working at a talent agency during his year off from school and meets a struggling actress, whose story may remind readers of real life celebrities, such as Lindsay Lohan

Me 4. Why should people read your story?

G Of the reviews that I've received, most people have seemed to enjoy the plot so far. I promise that things will only get better in the chapters to come and who doesn't want a good laugh every now and then? Opportunities to chuckle abound in this tale.

Me 5. What makes your story unique?

G My story is unique because, although it features a fictionally famous person, it delves deeper into the realities of being a celebrity than just the clothes, recognition, and glamour that we assume actors and actresses enjoy.