Indictive By: You will find out!

Me 1. What is the genre?

K 1. My genre is Fan Fiction, Teen Fiction, Romance & Young Adult (unfortunately, I can't put all these in Wattpad)

Me 2. Where did you get the idea and what inspired youo write this story?

K 2. I've actually had this idea on-hold for a LONG time. I was inspired of the story my best friend and I made like 2-3 years ago for our school project and we have to make it into a short film.

Me 3. What is it about?

K 3. My story is about Niall and how his parents were murdered when he was six. He wanted to seek revenge so with a little help from Louis who is a tracking agent in trainee, they were able to find the syndicate's whereabouts. Fortunately, the killer was already imprisoned but Niall wasn't contented with it. So instead, he's going to use the syndicate's daughter as a threat to the murderer. But Niall soon finds himself falling for her and having second thoughts about his revenge.

Me 4. Why should people read your story?

K 4. People should read my story because it's different and the story is not lopsided. It doesn't lean onto one genre only. It's kind of like a mix of "suspense" and romance and a little humor as well. Also, I think people should read my story because it's gonna be worth it :)

Me 5. Why is your story unique?

K 5. Like mentioned in #4, what makes my story unique is that it's something I haven't seen before in the 1D fanfic world. I don't know but I may have a similar plot with someone else but...I still think it's a little different from the usual kidnapping, adoption, something like that :)

look at the dedication for the author:)