Rejecting Hope By: AriaRaines

Rejecting Hope

By: AriaRaines

Q 1. What is the genre?

A 1. Romance/Teen Fiction

Q 2. Where did you get the idea?

A 2. My very own life, I wanted to spread the awareness of abuse and it's affects on it's victims as well as a hope to victims that they can get out of that prison.

Q 3. What is your story about?

A 3. What do you do? When the one and only person you've ever loved... hates you?

Here's a little secret that I'd never let you know. You tore me apart, but I'll never let it show. Forsaken are we, the one's who love. But there are no regrets. There are none at all. For I'd rather have loved you than to have never loved you at all.

Basically the story is about two people who have always loved each other ever since they were little children and how her dealing with her fathers abuse has always gotten in the way of them ever being together. It's a story about fight and struggle and how these two come to see the better things in life because of their hardships.

 Q 4. Why should people read your story?

A  4. If you want a story that keeps you guessing and surprises you and makes you an emotional roller coaster with bittersweet moments between the two main characters and often occasional comic relief from the best friend named Lacey. Then this is a story for you. :)

Q 5. Why is your story unique?

A 5.  It is a story that contains some of my own experiences. Most of the time Authors write stories from imagination or inspiration... but rarely ever do they create their own story.