Wicked Games

1. What is the genre?

Teen Fiction and Mystery/Thriller

2. Where did you get the idea?

Well the name of the book came from my favourite artist, The Weeknd, one of his songs is called 'Wicked Games' and I’m obsessed with it. The story for 'Wicked Games' has been in my head for awhile, I wanted to write something that was real. That people could relate to.

3. What is your story about?

Wicked Games' is about a seventeen year old girl who's been dealt with some pretty harsh cards throughout life, her father and grandparents pass away and she is ripped from her bubble gum life and thrust into a place where she is not welcome. She is shipped off to live with her mum and after a series of events lands herself in prison at the tender age of thirteen. It shows her journey and the hardship she overcomes after she is released from prison in order to live a life that she is happy with.

4. Why should people read it?

‘Wicked Games’ is a story that is not everywhere on Wattpad, its refreshing and it hits home to a lot of people. It’s a story about how a young girl is trying to turn her life around. It also touches on friendship, love, trust, betrayal and hurt. It’s also relatable with a lot of people. Hopefully.

5. Why is your story unique?

Wicked Games’ is unique because you can't predict what is going to happen next. It will have so many twists and turns it will leave you on the edge of your seat.