Eutony a Harry Styles Fan fic by xDanielleElizabethx

Me: What is the genre?

xDanielle: Mystery-Thriller & Teen Fiction

Me: Where did you get the idea?

xDanielle:  I don't really try and rush story ideas because they never end up good when you do, so I had had this idea in my mind for awhile, planning and perfecting it, with a lot of pro-active decisions! It wasn't until just now that I had posted it!

Me: What is your story about?

xDanielle:  My story is about a depressed but mysterious girl who picks a random boy (who happens to be played by harry styles) to help with her case. She randomly plants clues about her life and he finds them, getting very interested. She follows him and studies what he is like, while he tries to understand who is planting these clues and why? The question is, will he ever figure out who is doing this, or will he forget about the mystery person; leading to the mystery persons own downfall.

Me: Why should people read your story?

xDanielle: I try and make my books as interesting as possible. I put myself in their position by asking myself if I would take time out of my schedule and give it a chance. I think that the mystery factor really inhances the readers curiousity and that if a person really wants to get into a intriquing story, that Eutony would be a very good choice. Plus, I update everyday, so no long waits for chapters; and plan to take this story to at least 100 chapters. The chapters will also get longer, the more response I get!

Me: Why is your story unique?

xDanielle:  I haven't read anything like it out there, especially in a Harry Styles book. The thoughts I have for this story are very mysterious and can catch your eye with small details sprinkled through-out the whole story. My plan has been the same all along and if I get a good response from it, I am definitely up for a sequel!