✕ Seventeen ✕

Song of the chapter: Talking to the Moon by Bruno Mars

Yvonnie

I sobbed in my pillow. My head was hurting from crying. But most of all, my heart was. I feel like an idiot. I was getting played these past weeks...And my best friend knew all about it. I was really falling for Odell...then I hear this shit. And people wonders why I have trust issues now.

My mom came inside and rubbed my back up and down. I sat up and hugged her, still crying. She kissed my forehead and swayed me side to side.

--

Odell

I laid back on my bed, staring at the ceiling, thinking about Yvonnie. I feel like shit...I am shit. I knew the truth was gonna come out...I just didn't want it to be on our prom night. All of this shit is because of Kalissa. I balled up my fists and got out my bed. I paced back and forth, wondering. Yvonnie's never gonna speak to me again. I got so mad and punched a hole in my wall.

From there, I went crazy. I flung everything around, turning my room upside down. Kordell and my mom ran inside and was shocked to see how I messed everything up.

"Fuck man!" I yelled and slammed my fists down on my computer table. Kordell ran over to me and hugged me.

"Stop hurting yourself Odell." He whispered. I sniffled and went to go sit down on my bed. I buried my face in my hands and started crying.

Kordell wrapped his arms around me and laid his head on my shoulder, "It's okay."

My ma came and sat on the other side of me. She kissed my temple and rubbed my back.

"I messed up badly." I mumbled.

--

Giana

I knew I was gonna regret this! I just knew it! I shouldn't have never agreed to keep my mouth shut. I just should've told Yvonnie. Now, I think I lost my best friend for good.

I sat Indian style on my bed, writing in my journal. I always write in here to express my feelings. I guess tonight was one of those nights.

I'm so so sorry Yvonnie... I wrote down on the paper. A tear rolled from my eyes and went down the bridge of my nose, falling onto the paper. My bottom lip trembled and I burst into tears. I ripped the paper out the journal and balled it up, throwing it across the room.

I slammed the journal book close and laid back in my bed.

Tonight was a complete disaster.

--

Yvonnie
The next morning:
Saturday

I woke up, thinking everything was a dream. Then I realized it wasn't. My ex best friend was still a backstabber, and Odell was still a liar. I didn't even want to get out of my bed, but I forced myself out of it. I went to my bathroom and took care of my hygiene. After I did that I went downstairs to see my parents at the table talking. They stopped when they seen me.

"Good morning baby...Are you alright?" My mom asked. I answered her truthfully, shaking my head.

"No."

"Well come on. We made breakfast for you." My father said. I sat at the table and my mom placed the plate in front of me. I looked down at it, studying the foods. Bacon. Pancakes. Grits. Eggs. Different fruits.

I wasn't hungry though. My appetite was nonexistent.

"You're not gonna eat." My mom assumed correctly. I looked at her with my eyebrows raised.

"I'm not hungry mom."

"You have to eat Yvonnie." My dad added. I shook my head and got up from the table.

--

Odell

The next morning I woke up and looked around my room. Shit was a big mess. Then I remembered everything from last night. Kalissa exposing, Yvonnie crying, me throwing shit around and crying. Ugh.

I checked my phone and seen that I had a few missed calls. They were both from Victor and Jarvis. I didn't bother to call them back. I got out of bed and went downstairs to emptiness. There was a note on the island. I picked it up and began to read.

Good morning Odell. I hope you're feeling better sweetie. Derek and I went to drop Kordell off at football practice, and went to run errands. We'll be back later.
-Love Mom

Oh great. I didn't know what to eat now so I just went back upstairs and crawled into bed, pulling the covers over my head.

--

Yvonnie

Today, I didn't do anything but sleep and eat. My family tried to get me out the house but I refused. My punishment was up once Monday comes. I guess that was cool. I didn't want my phone back though, there's no point in having it. But whatever.

--

This was a filler, kinda. Next chapter, the day is gonna be Monday.

Vote
Comment
Share