Remembrance

Hai guize!! Okay, so this is the sequal to my first story called Chance Encounters, so if you haven't read that yet, I suggest that you do otherwise you'll probably be confused and annoyed.

For the readers:

Please be aware that I know nothing about some of the characters and I know that I make some characters seem like terrible people, when in reality, they're probably super awesome and nice.

Please Please Pleeaasseee don't be afraid to comment! If you don't like something about the story, tell me. If you love it, tell me! Just please, don't be afraid to give your opinion! I won't cry (unless they're happy tears) I promise!

Most of Chance Encounters, I was basing off of my life (my brothers, my dogs, my appearance, my personalitly etc.) although I altered a few things like names and events. For the people who were asking, yes, my brother is a total douchebag, but he's never gotten drunk (that I know of) and beaten me to a pulp. He can be super helpful/funny/sweet/a good brother at times, but most of the time he's a total douche and I highly dislike him. I do not have a twin sister though. I wish I did, that would be awesome.

I felt like including One Direction. If you want them out of the story bc feels or bc you hate them, let me know!!!

I have 3 chapters done ahead of what I publish, so every time I update, I'm starting a new chapter 3 ahead of the one I recently uploaded.

I write my feelings sometimes. Sometimes I'll write while I'm mad or upset and nothing really changes, but sometimes it affects my writing.

I don't consider myself an amazing writer. I probably wouldn't have made this story if it weren't for amazing comments from a few of you asking me to continue on. So thank you for that :).

I write extremely long chapters sometimes..... deal with it ;)

I sometimes get story ideas from other stories, HOWEVER, I try my best to put my own spin on it and make it my own. I'm sorry if you think I stole an idea from your story, but sometimes I need insperation.

Okay, I'm done now. I love you all, and stay weird! xoxo