Tagged for the Thirteen Tag Thirteen Times

So, I have been, as my title says, tagged to do the Thirteen Tag many times now by a variety of people! Maybe not thirteen times, but it's getting close to that! I jut want to say it now, this will probably be the first (and last) time I do a tag on this book. I'm not really interested in tags, but I have been tagged ENDLESSLY, so, you relentless taggers . . . I GIVE UP! I will do it!

Most recently, I was tagged by @thepurpledragongirl I don't remember who else has tagged me. So . . . Sorry.

OKAY. RULES FIRST!

1.) You must post ALL the rules.

2.) You must tag thirteen people.

3.) You must post thirteen facts about yourself.

4.) You must answer thirteen questions about yourself and ask thirteen more.

5.) You cannot say you don't do tags (even though I DONT).

6.) Tag backs are allowed (but if you do them to me, I may have to cyber punch you 🙃).

7.) You have to finish the tag within a week

8.) You must be CREATIVE with the title.

Okay, on to the facts!

1.) I am currently learning Mardarin Chinese! 你好。我叫李莉兰!我十三岁!在见! (Translation, anyone?)

2.) I am in a creative writing club called Power of the Pen, where we travel across the state to compete in three competitions including districts, regionals, and states. You can win monetary awards, your writing published and trophies.

3.) In the previously stated club, last year, I won second place at regionals and eleventh place at States where over a thousand peers had either competed or previously competed at districts or regionals!

4.) I am in tenth grade math while I am in eighth grade.

5.) I have two cats and one German Shepard.

6.) I will be visiting China next year with my Chinese class, which also happens to be the first time I will ever have left my country!

7.) I have bibliomania (obsessive love of books, but who doesn't?)

8.) My favorite BookTuber is PolandBananasBOOKS! You should check her out, she is hilarious and AWESOME!

9.) My favorite TV shows are Teen Wolf, Pretty Little Liars, Shadowhunters (I'm hoping it lives up to the books), Once Upon a Time, Jane the Virgin, the Fosters and How to Get Away With Murder! Check them all out!

10.) I literally have six blankets on my bed that I sleep with every night.

11.) I have a autograph from John Green, and the cast of Paper Towns.

12.) Harry Potter was the book series that got me into seriously reading. Before that, I barely read at all.

13.) I don't like tags, but I did this one for you, because I'm a nice person!

Okay, time for me to answer questions!

1. Who is your best friend? (Wattpad and real life)