Feyre Archeron

A/N I don't know how many of you have read ACOTAR but I'm doing this. I'm still riding a high after finishing ACOWAR because mannnnnnnn. Anyways, I'm very excited for my babies Percy Jackson and High Lord of the Night Court Rhysand to meet. and for Annabeth and Feyre to meet. Hope you enjoy! Love you all! Thanks! Don't let the monsters (or the tool Tamlin) bite! Peace out! ✌🏻😘 ~Maddie.

P.S. This will take place directly after ACOWAR
•Spoilers for ACOTAR, ACOMAF, ACOWAR

* * *

The High Lady of the Night Court was outrageously bored. With her mate, Rhysand away in the Day Court for business, Azriel and Cassian with him, she was very alone.

I'm bored, she sent down the bond to Rhysand.

Feyre could feel his laugh deep in her bones. Sorry love. If it helps, I'm having a terrible time.

Why is that? Feyre lounged on her duvet, her hair raining down onto her shoulders, her crown a deadweight on her head. She ran her fingers along the whorls of her tattooed arms, her skin tingling as her finger passed over it.

Rhysand tapped gently on her mental shields with his talons and she hauled them up. Rhys sent a fleeting image of the High Lord of Day running his fingers down Cassian's arm.

Feyre let out a belt of bubbling laughter. Helion trying to seduce you bats again?

Feyre practically felt his exasperation at her use of the word bats, but he answered anyways: He knows I'm taken, he said cheekily, his voice a purr, but he's relentless with Cassian and Az. I swear there has been more of his flirting than actual problem solving.

Then come home, Feyre whispered back, a hand stroking down his thick mental shields. There are other things that

Feyre cut off, instantly on her feet, her powers sinking onto their haunches. Voices—she'd heard voices. But that should be impossible. Mor and Amren were spending the day at Amren's apartment and Feyre's sisters were living in a town house across the Rainbow. Feyre could faintly hear Rhysand calling her name, but her shields had snapped down, her guard up. Feyre slunk around the corner, her Fae ears straining to hear whatever was going on.

"What the hell – "

"I'm sorry! I don't know what happened!"

"Nico where are we?"

Feyre did not know any of the three voices in the foyer. She wondered how they had even gotten there—no one could winnow into her home. They must have fallen after winnowing to the wards. Rhys was still banging on her mental shields—he was not making a dent but it was annoying. Feyre sent a wind through her shields that sent Rhys flying back down the bond, easing up on her shields enough to shout down to him—I'll be with you in a moment.

Then Feyre sent tendrils of darkness slinking into the foyer to see what the disturbance was. As the darkness neared the voices, it recoiled as if it ran into a wall. As if it wanted to go no further. Feyre realized then, as her darkness managed to graze one of the people, that they were not Fae. Not Fae, but not entirely human either. Her tendrils of power ran into power on their end—darkness, water . . . a power akin to that of Dawn's High Lord.

What in the Cauldron?

Rhys was still calling frantically down the bond so she hauled up her shields long enough for him to slip inside, and then she slammed them closed again. Feyre darling, what is going on?

I don't know, she admitted. I'm about to find out though.

What, no, wait