Annabeth Chase

A/N Hey! I'm back....again. Anyways, I know I said I would do a Harry Potter part two, but believe it or not....I have no inspiration for that. I have no idea what they should be doing! I don't live in Britain! I know nothing about Britain, therefore I have no idea what they should be doing. They are kind of just....talking. So, this my friends, is called, a filler chapter! So here goes nothing! Love you guys! See ya! Peace out! ✌🏻️😘~Maddie

P.S Percy and Annabeth are engaged here, and have no children! Just thought you should know for purposes!

***

Annabeth sighed. He was late, again. She checked her phone.

5:57.

An hour late. She dialed his number and listened as the phone rang once, twice, three times and then was directed to voicemail.

This is Percy Jackson, I can not take your call right now, please leave your name and number and I will try to get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you. Goodbye.

"Hey Percy," Annabeth started, "Its Annabeth. I just wanted to see where you were. You're late! Call me back. I love you, see you soon. Bye."

Annabeth sat down and twisted her engagement ring around her finger, marveling at the way the diamond and gems glinted in the light of the sinking sun. It was amazing that just last month Percy and her were only dreaming about a wedding, and now, thirty days later, they were engaged, to be married. The wedding would be next year at Camp Half-Blood, on the beach. Their guests would be allowed access if mortal, that included Annabeth's family and Percy's. All the other were already allowed in.

Annabeth smiled, her heart swelling as she remembered the engagement. It was so simple, yet so amazing.

They were on the beach, laughing and splashing around in the ocean, as she waves lapped up on the shore, a beautiful song played by nature.

Percy scooped Annabeth up and began to tickle her. She screamed and laughed. "Percy!" She panted. "Stop!"

"No can do, Wise Girl." Percy replied as he tickled her neck.

She screamed again, her yells ringing out loudly. She didn't see the other woman approach them, but she sure did hear her.

"Hey!" A new voice called out. It was feminine, but Annabeth was trapped in Percy's arms, therefore could not see the woman. "Hey!"

Percy spun around and set Annabeth down on her feet. "Yes?"

"Will you keep it down? I'm trying to work on my book! And I can barely hear myself think! So do what you came here to do and leave or please keep it down!" The petite woman hissed.

Annabeth frowned. That wasn't very nice. She opened her mouth to protest, but stopped when Percy turned to her.

"Well I suppose I better do what I wanted to do then. Yes?" He locked eyes with Annabeth.

"Yes...?" She meant for that to be a statement but it seemed to come out more like a question. She had no idea what he was talking about.

"Okay." Percy took a deep breath. Looked at the woman. Looked at Annabeth. Looked at his hands. "Well, Annabeth, you are the most wonderful thing that has ever happened to me. You were the one who kept me from making rash decisions and getting myself killed. If you weren't there, I would have died hundreds of times already. We are a team. We are the impossible, the ones everyone said was forbidden just because of our parentage, but we sure proved them wrong, didn't we? And as I stand here, I think: Why are we still not sure what we are going to do with our lives? Our lives are short as it is. We could die any day, hour, minute. And I can't die without telling you how much I love you.......or watching you walk down the aisle towards me. So, will you do the honor of becoming my wife?" Percy sank down to one knee and opened a small velvet box holding a ring. "Will you marry me Ananbeth?"